Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement   Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Well guys, I'm going to help you all with this guide to making good advertisements for the server. Advertisements help attract new players and show off how good of a server this really is. I made this advertisement for the server a few days ago and its doing pretty well, the topic is still alive and we have over 200 views on the RSBot Forums. (Note: I am Disturbed on RSBot's Forums)

First Page on Section Runescape Sub Forum "Private Servers" November 22 2009 Views: 258 Replies: 10

Link: http://www.rsbot.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49 If you'd like to help more then Bump the Topic by posting on it.

Now as for creating the advertisement. To start off you will have to find a popular forum such as Runelocus or RSBot. The ideal forum should have 100+ members active at once RSBot is perfect because it ALWAYS has 200+ members active, right now it has 403 Members active. Once you have your forum that you are advertising on Start off by creating a title to the advertisement. Make it something that will attract players such as Heaven Pkz 317 24/7 Pk Server. The better the title the more views the topic will get.

Now that you have your title its time to start typing on the Advertisement. Start off with a basic introductory sentence such as "I would like to introduce you to a great server called Heaven-Pkz" The introduction sentence should lead to the rest of the body of the topic and flow with it. I felt it was helpful to put a list of just a few things that may attract people like "Godwars Boss Kree'arra with Correct Animations". That is something more unique on a 317 and shows that the owner isn't just a leecher who can't code well at all. After you have finished your introduction it is time to move onto the main portion of the whole advertisement topic.

Using Screenshots of the Client's game play is a HUGE part of the advertisement. Go ingame and take screen shots of some of the best features we have on the server such as Zilyana or Kree'arra by using the Print Screen Buttuon next to the Scroll Lock key. Then go into Paint and click Edit Paste and your screenshot will be there. To make it look better click the very top right little dotted rectangle and then click at one edge of the client then drag it to fit the borders. Click cut and then close paint. Then re-open paint and click edit paste and there is your screenshot. Save the screenshot by clicking File Save As in Paint and save it to your pictures folder and then title it. After that is done to to http://www.imageshack.us and click browse. It pulls up your photos and then select the picture you are going to use for the advertisement and then click open and then upload on Imageshack's Home Page. After it is done copy the FIRST link. It is important you use the FIRST one. DO NOT COPY THE SECOND LINK IT WILL NOT WORK. After that go back to the page with your advertisement topic and click the button that says "Insert Image" or something similar. Paste the URL you copied then click ok. There is your first screenshot of the client. Now Take more screen shots and repeat this process until you have a lengthy Topic with GOOD Images of the client that demonstrates how fun it is. Now it is time for the closing portion of the topic.

To start off the closing portion say something like "That is all I can show you for now". Then proceed to post Links to important things that have to do with the server. Here are a few links you will need.

Client Link Located at: http://www.multiupload.com/1CA9WIQH52

Forums Link Located at: http://www.heaven-pkz.org

Runelocus Page Located at: http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=details&id=5831

Now that you have posted the links the users of that forum will need it is time for the final part of the Advertisement, The Stafflist. Place the Stafflist as Follows

Owner/Coder:

Co-Owner:

Administrators:

Moderators:

Now that you are done with basically everything it is time to end the post. Finish out with a closing Sentence like "hope to see you on the server sometime". Now you are done with the Advertisement.

I hope this guide has helped you, and remember to vote for us everyday and do Advertisements regularly to help promote the server.

Thanks to everyone for reading

-Blk Shadow43

Last edited by Blk Shadow43 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement   Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:18 am

Am makeing one but it a vid I post some people like owner co owner ect but thank for the help I might start posting on thos forms.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement   Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:21 am

I could possibly make some graphics If you'd like Blkm just pm me what you'd like and I can make it!
Back to top Go down
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement   Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Just make like graphic banners or signatures for the server with its name and a theme related.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement   Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Will do I can start in a little bit just got a little homework to do Smile
Back to top Go down
brainpower65

PostSubject: Nice   Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Thanks for the guide Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement   Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to the Best Heaven Pkz Advertisement
Page 1 of 1