Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End of Heaven-Pkz

Go down 
+9
Evilfit
need da kush
Super Swag
Petros
Gandalf
i got rollz
devin
Fallon
Paul
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

The End of Heaven-Pkz Empty
PostSubject: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:23 am

CrybabyCrybaby
Just like any other private server, it cannot go on forever. It has to end sometime. I would just like to thank very much to my oldest of players Gandalf, Super Swag, Jigsaw is bk, etc. It has been a fun year working on Heaven-Pkz & thank you guys for supporting me. With the old server being hacked I'm just not motivated enough to start over. I'm currently working on a new project with a friend which may take a long time so don't stand here waiting, go outside, get some fresh air, play other games. I'm going to go and enjoy life myself Smile. I'm going to try to make these forums into a runescape private server help forums to help people make their own server & community. Well that's all for now, the current server will probably go offline soon so good luck my fellow Heaven-Pkzers king
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:50 am

Not surprised. Gf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
devin
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:59 am

all i gotta say is... 6 month's wasted of my life =\
Back to top Go down
i got rollz
i got rollz

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:51 am

Damn this sucks so bad! i was really looking forward to a fresh start! im gonna miss this server. and all of its players..
paul..can i still be your creeper?
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am

That's understandable, I wouldn't bother either after everything that just went down.
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 am

R.I.P. Heaven-Pkz. Sad
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 am

Hey but maybe you can keep the forums up at least we'll get to see each other but i already saw this coming Sad
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:31 pm

That sucks good bye er'one
Back to top Go down
Evilfit

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm

I would like to thank Paul for all his hard work. Keeping this server alive, I've played this server for a while back when Jigsaw is bk started. Ever since then i enjoyed this server. It was fun meeting you all, i met lots of people and friends. To bad this had to end like this cause of a hacker Penor. Penor if you see this by any chance, you're a fucking retard. Thinking you could change the server to yours and making paul loose his players. It won't get you players doing that it will only show the world that you are a hacker and should NEVER be trusted.

Well, farewell Heaven-Pkz, Paul you're an awesome owner. You have a talent in this stuff, don't stop.

Sad No Crybaby Crying
Back to top Go down
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Figured lol.

Ah well, started playing webster anyway.
Back to top Go down
BFC
BFC

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 pm

ALL AGREE WITH GAB!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:09 am

evryone i want you to add me even if you have to make a yahoo or msn or sumthing!! =[ sex_me_jamiie@yahoo.com add me hit me upp i love you all thanks paul for giving me a chance at mod i enjoyed it :Wink ehmm leo and jig rea this i wasnt to talk to y'all and alex read this i love you...

p.s. if you got alexs email hit me upp i want it and leos and jigs Smile)) Sad( i wuvv yuh alls even paul Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:18 pm

I have Ryans & Dan... I'll tell you over IM
Back to top Go down
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Gah This Is So Stupid I Donated 20 For No Reason, And It All Comes Down To This,
Well I Was Glad To Be Apart Of The Server Add Me On Msn shoot_f00lz@hotmail.com

Thank's, P.S Im Goin To Be A Father Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:52 am

uhmm congratz but how old are you?
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:19 am

C'mon guys, the forum is the last thing we got left of Heaven, and y'all still manage to go off topic. Topic Locked in the hope that you may accept, Heaven-Pkz is dead, let it rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of Heaven-Pkz   The End of Heaven-Pkz Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of Heaven-Pkz
Page 1 of 1