Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Epic RSBot Advertisement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

My Epic RSBot Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: My Epic RSBot Advertisement   My Epic RSBot Advertisement EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Well if every member of the forum would register on RSBot's Forums and Bump this topic so we can keep it alive that would be nice. We need more players and several people from rsbot said they'd try the server. This advertisement is made by me Blk Shadow43.

http://www.rsbot.org/vb/showthread.php?t=172902

Remember to Bump the topic so more people will see it!
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: My Epic RSBot Advertisement   My Epic RSBot Advertisement EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Nice post I wonder who that is that's getting speced lol.
Back to top Go down
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

PostSubject: Re: My Epic RSBot Advertisement   My Epic RSBot Advertisement EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:45 pm

Lol bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Epic RSBot Advertisement   My Epic RSBot Advertisement EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Yea rsbot owns...I have a paid soul wars bot with chat responder very undetictable and affective i also have an avinise bot that will make u like 4mill a day. Both bots were paid for i could donate the scripts if you would like.
Back to top Go down
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

PostSubject: Re: My Epic RSBot Advertisement   My Epic RSBot Advertisement EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:19 am

I got a bot for slary that how I got 99 in 3 moths lol it was eazy and the rs one is good to but rsbot ownes lol I am just saying nice can u post a YouTube vi on there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Epic RSBot Advertisement   My Epic RSBot Advertisement Empty

Back to top Go down

My Epic RSBot Advertisement
Page 1 of 1