Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?

Go down 
+2
Jigsaw Is Bk
Fallon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallon

Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? Empty
PostSubject: Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?   Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Well, the minions make it extremely hard to do Godwars, unless if you have a team. I think maybe reducing the Minions damage would be a good idea, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?   Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Fallon wrote:
Well, the minions make it extremely hard to do Godwars, unless if you have a team. I think maybe reducing the Minions damage would be a good idea, or something like that.

This is why you have friends on the server to team GWD with, come on fallonz!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?   Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 pm

I have no friends!
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?   Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 pm

i have millions of friends.
I count my pixels as friends.
My friends are my pixels.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?   Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Jigsaw Is Bk wrote:
Fallon wrote:

This is why you have friends on the server to team GWD with, come on fallonz!

+1 for ryan.
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?   Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 am

Fallon, I find it easier to just go with another person, and just ANAL the beotch, he is reasonbly easy for his level. Alot easier then old server.
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?   Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 am

Lol you have lotsa friends including me that is if you accept me but gwd is fine exept for low drop rates like EXTREMELY low, I also see Thomas is back.
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?   Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:07 am

Super Swag wrote:
Lol you have lotsa friends including me that is if you accept me but gwd is fine exept for low drop rates like EXTREMELY low, I also see Thomas is back.

No, I'm not back, Just trying to help on the forums and Keep in touch with Nick & Paul.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?   Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:36 am

I just got raped hard; lost alot of stuff because i was under the impression i was going to zammy but instead got ported to sara.

I'm fair devo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?   Making Godwars a teenie bit easier? Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Godwars a teenie bit easier?
Page 1 of 1