Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)

Go down 
+7
dapheria
Ashley
need da kush
Time
xxxmanxxxx
Taxxi
Fallon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallon

Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) Empty
PostSubject: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi I'm Fallon and I'm known on Heaven-Pkz for making good guides.

This is a Solo Guide for Godwars dungeon to defeat the General, not the other bosses.
Requirements: Wolf cure, 65 Agility, able to solo defeat a level 652 boss with a max hit of 50.
Suggested Skills: 80 Mage, 99 range, 51HP+, 90+ strength 90+ defense 90+ attack, 43+ Prayer.
Suggested inventory: 5-8 prayer potions (depending on prayer level) and the rest to sharks.

Part 1: Preparing to fight the General!
There are three types of combats that work efficiently on soloing General Graardor, God magic, Tanking, and Tank Ranging.
Tanking (which is straight melee puring) is when you go in with Magic resistant armor and fight the General. This is the most risky way to fight him and you will also get less runs. Here is a picture of my inventory for when I tank.
Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) Close
You want to use Saradomin Godsword because its special drains prayer and hp from the target and gives you it in return.
Here is a picture of what I wear when I go to fight him.
Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) CloseCombat
Now if your going to Tank Range, you want to have Karils or black d hide so you have a good mage protection. You want to use a magic bow or rune crossbow, your arrow preference is your choice.
Here is a picture of my Equipment screen.
Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) Rangeinvent
Here is a picture of my Range Tank inventory.
Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) Close
Once again, you want the SGS for the special attack.

Now comes God Maging which is my personal favorite and what I recommend to you. You NEED 80 mage for this to a effective way to combat the enemy. This is so effective because you can "pure" hit 30's. This is because of the level 80 spell charge, which boosts your god spells.
Here is the equipment choice I use when mage soloing.
Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) Equip
Here is my inventory.
Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) Invent
Once again, a SGS.

Part 2, The Sara Mages.
This is all in all a easy part. After choosing one of the above 3 equipment choices go to minigames, and select God Wars dungeon. Kill 20 of the mages around you to enter the pit and fight General Graardor.
*authors note* After each 3-5 kills relog so you can get your health back, you won't lose your kill count.
Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) Magez

Part 3: The General... Trespassers will be shot...
Before entering the tunnel active the protect from melee prayer and prepare to fight. (If your a mage activate your Charge spell)
Prepare to be "shot" the General will now rush you, and if your using melee prepare to see hits like this:
Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) Soloing
If your a mager or a ranger, constantly run away and stop everyonce and a while to cast magic or shoot him with a arrow. Hopefully you wont run into another boss and die though. General Graardor is level 652 and can NOT hurt you with melee as long as you have the prayer on. His mage can hit 50's at max though so be ready to eat and keep a eye on your prayer level.
Also if you turn off Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) Protectfromsword he can do 75+ damage.

Notes*

The General drops Bandos Godsword, Zamarok Godsword, Bandos Chestplate, Bandos Platelegs, and Bandos Tassets.

This is a Fallon Guide and I kill rippers k nubz?
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Woot! We got a guide back. Smile we just need the rest. Good job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:00 pm

nice are u going to post ur other ones that be nice
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Eventually, even with the pictures and info it still takes like 30 minutes to make each guide.
Back to top Go down
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Great guide! I'm Soooooo going to use this when I go to GWD!

<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Great guide.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 pm

If you guys like it, rep me up?
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Awesome guide! I'm sure I'll use this.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:53 am

Great guide fallon! I don't do gw that much anymore but regardless you'll get some rep from me! WOW when i rep i give out 15 points!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
dapheria
dapheria

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 am

they also drop SGS...

i've gotten that
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 am

Oh thought he made Zilyana drop SGS. I'll add it.
Back to top Go down
hamlin20
hamlin20

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:02 pm

seems crazy but i am trying it!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

PostSubject: WOAH!   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 pm

VERY VERY NICE! Very Detailed,Clean And Straight to the point THIS IS GREAT :]
Back to top Go down
brainpower65

PostSubject: Thanks!@!   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Thanks for the guide.
i used it and boom bgs as loot thanks falloN!
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:45 pm

err grave dig but....
how they drop hilts and shards now?
you dont just BOOM bgs!
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)   Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallons Godwars Solo Guide (General only)
Page 1 of 1