Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petros's New Admin Application

Go down 
+3
dfs yo ass
Gandalf
Petros
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

Petros's New Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Petros's New Admin Application   Petros's New Admin Application EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:30 pm

This is basically the same application I had posted before for admin, but I edited the time on it.

Well, once again I have to post my application for admin. D:

My real name is Connor, and my in-game name is Petros

I live in the United States, Florida, whatever time is there.

I have been a co-owner on a legit server, admin on a lot of servers, and mod on a few servers.

Basically, I can do a lot of things. For one, I can ban anyone advertising or abusing, which I can't do as a mod. Other than that, I can look into stories of abuse or major rule-breaking, which would result (depending on severity) in a jail or ban. I would punish people that have been reported in the report section (with proof) righteously. Other thing would be muting flamers, ban advertisers, IPmute flamers who come back on different accounts and continue flaming, and IPban people who come back and continue to advertise. Another advantae would be if someone was going on a banning spree, jailing spree, teleing people to war, etc, I could warn players over yell so they could log out (If I get yell, that is).

I can code a little bit, but it's probably nothing that the server would want.

I play for an average of three hours a day in the week, and on the weekend about six or seven hours.

I've played since divineskape, which was the old server. And I was one of the first people to play heaven-pkz. Which means I've been playing almost seven months, and out of that time, I've probably been a mod for five months.

Well, anyways, I really feel like I'm the most qualified person for this position at the moment. I've one of the oldest players and have been a mod forever, and I always do my job. Which also brings me to say, please vote honestly in my poll. I don't want anyone saying "No, you're mean," if you've broken the rules and I've had to punish you. Other than that, happy voting. I hope you're fair, because I usually don't post polls for that reason. But yeah, I got one up. So, yes. Please be fair.

Other Info:

Previous topic had an application, and the votes were [Yes-25, No-4].

I feel I am currently the most qualified for this position, because i do my job and know trouble when I see it. I'd post much more, but it's all above. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Petros's New Admin Application   Petros's New Admin Application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Much support bro! Razz Yeah but seriously, there are NONE here more deserving of a promotion then you are. I know it must be annoying watching people who have been here for less time then you have get promoted over you, so I really hope you get it this time. Good luck man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Petros's New Admin Application   Petros's New Admin Application EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm

I'll bump this now, more people to see it. c:
Back to top Go down
dfs yo ass

PostSubject: Re: Petros's New Admin Application   Petros's New Admin Application EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:13 pm

If I could vote, I'd vote yes. Your a really cool guy Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
P H R E A K
P H R E A K

PostSubject: Re: Petros's New Admin Application   Petros's New Admin Application EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:40 am

i voted yes(if we could vote,make poll bro) someone needs to watch the server more with more powers.and no one cares if your a flaming homosexual we accept ya any way you decide to be Rofl
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Petros's New Admin Application   Petros's New Admin Application EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 am

You know my answer hun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Petros's New Admin Application   Petros's New Admin Application EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:13 pm

You got a yes from me bruh. Gl, i don't think anyone deserves it more than you just try to be more active Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
CJ
CJ

PostSubject: Re: Petros's New Admin Application   Petros's New Admin Application EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Petros is a badA mo*o, so yeah I think he should get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petros's New Admin Application   Petros's New Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Petros's New Admin Application
Page 1 of 1