Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Encrypted Application (Number 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Encrypted
Encrypted

Encrypted Application (Number 2) Empty
PostSubject: Encrypted Application (Number 2)   Encrypted Application (Number 2) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:01 am

Hello everyone, it's been quite sometime. That I've been playing this server and I had made application to be a mod on the server and I had to have some qualities to earn it.

They asked for...

- 40 Posts +
- About 30 Days of game play

These tasks above have been completed, also I have learned very many things about the server and I know exactly what I'm doing and where I'm going. I help people save and make money and I show them techniques that they haven't see in wild action. Like come on I made a second account lol. Haha!

Also, I have made one of the most active posts on this forum the "3 Word Game" all I'm wondering is do you guys think I have a chance to earn this privileged cause it would be a true honor.

Here is the application I used, I didn't save it to my desktop to post it, but please take a look at it...

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU SAID YES OR NO!

CLICK HERE!!

Sincerely, Encrypted
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

Encrypted Application (Number 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encrypted Application (Number 2)   Encrypted Application (Number 2) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Topic closed, and re-opened your other application. One per person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/

Encrypted Application (Number 2)
Page 1 of 1