Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox's Moderation Application

Go down 
3 posters

Yes or no, babies.
You're sexy and I want you to moderate me forever
Fox's Moderation Application I_vote_lcap40%Fox's Moderation Application I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Go to hell, you animalistic piece of shit.
Fox's Moderation Application I_vote_lcap60%Fox's Moderation Application I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fox
Starter
Starter

Fox's Moderation Application Empty
PostSubject: Fox's Moderation Application   Fox's Moderation Application EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:33 am

-What is your real name? My real name (RL) is Zach.
-What is your location and time you are on? Any time you want me to be, baby. But seriously, I'm not completely sure. I live on the west coast of the US. >.>
-Have you been Moderator or Admin at any other community? I've played on over 950 servers. (If you disbelieve me, I have them in a list with my user names that I used for that particular server). Of those 950+, I've been staff on at least 400 of them. (If you still disbelieve me, I have the position that I was in on THE LIST as well.)
-What else can you do for us? I can do basically anything (besides hosting). I can moderate the server, seeing as how I'm on virtually everyday.
-Do you have any experience in any codes? In addition to playing over 950 servers, I've also created, hosted and coded 13 of my own. So yes, I have some experience in coding. (I have some, but it's limited.)
-How many hours a day do you play for? On average, I play for 3-5 hours a day. Unfortunatly, I also have a life so I am not on as much as I used to. (My girlfriend is really high matinence.)
-How long have you played for? Well, on this particular version, I've played for a decent amount of time... I'm not sure exactly how long though. (I played for 2-3 months on v4.0 though.)
-Also, Please put a poll. (I'm assuming that I added one, but I'm not completely sure.)

Anyways, most people know me from around the server.

ALSO, totally forgot about this, but I don't meet the post count. But seeing as how you let me glitch in just about everything else, I assumed that you might ignore that fact just this once. Smile
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moderation Application   Fox's Moderation Application EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:41 am

Ima vote yes but on a 60/40 scale. You're on most of the time, and I've never accually seen you disrespect anyone.
The 40% is you should be more active on forums, aaannd it looks like we have no spots open at the moment.

Banana banana owned son.
Back to top Go down
http://www.andstuff.webs.com
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moderation Application   Fox's Moderation Application EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:16 pm

You do not meet requirements App Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moderation Application   Fox's Moderation Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox's Moderation Application
Page 1 of 1