Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of Time...

Go down 
+2
Joe
Time
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

The Story of Time... Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Time...   The Story of Time... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 pm

My Story...

I started out in the RuneScape Private Server group when I was searching YouTube. I was searching for random videos about RuneScape Pking. I eventually came across a video title, CheatSkape. From the little picture it looked like RuneScape, but with a different way to hold godswords and custom items. It looked interesting, so I checked it out to see what it was about, and it looked amazing to me. A RuneScape that I could be 99 everything in. I was shocked.

I was so fascinated by the video, that the very second the video ended, I was looking for links and instructions on how to play everywhere on the page. I scanned through comment after comment looking for some kind of link. I finally found the link hidding in the description of the video. I went as fast as my crappy old computer would let me. I finally got to the webpage and looked around for some way to play it. I saw a couple of people active in the ChatBox and decided to ask them what I needed to do to play. After them joking on me for almost 10 minutes for being a noob, they finally directed me to the webclient.

Since I was using a crappy, old computer, while being on a not very stable web client, it took it a while to load. I waited for about 15 minutes just for it to load everything. After it was done loading, I had to think of a name. My name was Raid, because Raid is the first four letters in my RuneScape name. I thought I was ownage, untill I got PKed and lost a good bit, so I made a new account. I came up with the name "Time of Rune". It was going to be my Pure. So, I got 99 range, 99 mage, 99 hp, and got PWNing. Eventually I got bored with being a pure so I turned it into my main. I started to make some good money and everything, enough so that to noobs that I was rich, but not enough for the older players to think I was, haha.

So after playing CheatSkape for about a month or two, it started to get boring. I had tried other servers, and I had started getting into them. It was when I first started coding when my friend Blk Shadow43 was talking about a friend of his starting a server. I got to talking about it, and that's how I met Paul. After talking a bit, he started telling friends of his that he was going to start a server. Word got around and about 10 people were joining when it first started. It was named, Divine Skape.

Divine Skape was a pretty cool server to me at the time. It had a cool skilling area, which was quick. It also had really quick training, and well I was one of the first members so it felt good to be one of the highest levels ingame for once. Now that I look back on it, it was just an AllStarScape server. It had basically no special features, and barely any customs. I played Divine Skape for about 2 weeks off and on, because Paul wasn't able to keep it on 24/7 at the time. He left it on for around 4 hours every day, and that was everyone's only chance to play. It was still fun nonetheless. Eventually Paul decided to take Divine Skape down and that he was going to make a new server later. I was kindof bummed out that I would have to go back to Cheat Skape untill he was done, but I got over it.

A couple days after Paul decided Divine Skape wasn't going to work, he released Heaven-Pkz v1. Heaven-Pkz v1 was based in some wierd church in the middle of no where, and it was loaded with bad customs. The training wasn't that fun, and we never had more than 3 players. After about a week of Heaven-Pkz v1, he released version 2. It was a Delta based server and it was really fun. I started out as a normal player like everyone else. In about 3 days Paul gave me donor status for free. He gave me a moderator position about a week later. I had alot of fun hanging out on Heaven-Pkz, skilling and killing. I was the first to get ALOT of the 99's. Eventually Paul decided to give me a trail at being an Administrator. I was the first Administrator on Heaven-Pkz and I'll be damned if I wasn't proud of it.

Being an Administrator was pretty fun at the time. I loved to help sort out issues between players. I was constantly PM'd that someone had been scammed and I needed to ban the other person. I don't recall one scamming issue that the Heaven-Pkz staff wasn't able to solve. What really made me mad, was this kid who used a Cheat Client. It lagged the server, and it just pissed us all off. It took a while, but Paul eventually found a tutorial or something on how to make it were our client was the only working client.

After serving my duties as an Administrator for quite some time, I applied for a position as Paul's Co-Owner. I remember bringing the topic up ingame and all the support I got from everyone. So, I started to write my application. It took about an hour. That's the thing about Heaven-Pkz that I've always liked. You can't get a staff position with some half assed, crappy, one paragraph poor excuse for an application like you can on other servers. So, after posting my application, I waited nervously to see what people thought. I got a couple of comments saying that I was a good Administrator and everything, but Heaven-Pkz didn't need a Co-Owner at that time. The other comments were either people in full support, or just noobs flaming because I muted them once or twice. So I logged onto Heaven-Pkz one day, and there was my crown. Not the usually yellow admin crown, but an orange crown. I was Paul's Co-Owner.

I had fun being Co-Owner. I probably did a few things that I shouldn't have done, but it was all good afterwards. I handed a few spawns to friends, but never anything like AGS. All I ever gave away was like Rouge or Frog masks, etc. Other Co's, you can blame me for not being able to drop anything xD. Other than that, I was a pretty damn good Co-Owner. I finally got bored with the server, mad that Paul barely looked at any of my suggestions, and I thought that someone else should get a shot at Co-owner, so I resigned.
After I quit, Blk Shadow43 got the position. For almost 2 months I was gone from Heaven-Pkz. I finally decided to come back to see if it had changed, and just to say hi to some old friends. In just about an hour back, Paul promoted me back to Moderator.

There were alot of dueche bags playing around that time, so I got alot of heat from them, especially since I just came back and already got a staff position. It got to the point were if someone was cussing me like mad and I muted them, I'd get 20 Abuse reports on the forums talking about me "Abusing my Powers". It finally pissed me off so much that I decided to take a break from it.

I came back about a month later to discover that there had been a complete item reset, and almost everything was changed. I loved it for the most part, excluding a few flaws. One of the main flaws was the player difference. We used to have almost 70 players on at all times, and we were one of the top servers on RuneLocus. After the reset we lost almost every player we had. We went down to 10 players online, MAX.

Starting as a regular player again, I worked my way back to an Administrator position. It had been about another month, when Blk Shadow43 decided to quit.
That's when my buddy Gandalf came in and became Co-Owner. After about three weeks, things started getting a little bit chaotic. A player named Wrec, and
Blk Shadow43 got mad at Paul and decided to dupe items and hand them out to players. After another reset I decided to quit as it was just pointless to keep playing, seeing as the server which only had 10 players online was being reset, AGAIN.

So, still being decently active on the forums, I decided to look around. On the very top of the page was, "Hacked by Pen0r". Some dueche bag had hacked Paul and the forums. He stole almost $200 out of Paul's PayPal, and he completly destroyed Paul's computer and the server.

That's were we are today. Paul is now working on another version of the server despite being hacked. I have a feeling that Heaven-Pkz V5 will go farther than every other Version of Heaven-Pkz yet.

Shoutouts!

Jesus - Paul - For coding and hosting the server and everything else he has done.

Blk Shadow43 - Will - For being a good friend/ good Co.

Gandalf - Nick - For being a beast/ good friend/ good Co.

Petros - Connor - For just being plain awesome.

Joee - Joe - For being awesome aswell and for calling everyone a jew.

Fallon - Fallon - For being the only real chick on Heaven-Pkz.

Taxxi - Fish - For being called Fish.

Super Swag - Ken - For being Asian and annoying at times.

Jigsaw is bk - Ryan - For being a gay brit.

xxxmanxxx - IDC - For annoying the living shit out of everyone.

Last edited by Time on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Time...   The Story of Time... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 pm

nice post time really like your story. who is xxxmaxxxx?
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.com/
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Time...   The Story of Time... EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Joe wrote:
nice post time really like your story. who is xxxmaxxxx?

You DONT wanna know. Trust me.

Time, wow. Touching Smile
Back to top Go down
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Time...   The Story of Time... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:35 am

Haha. I'm going to add more too it l8r. Razz

Add a little more detail..
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Time...   The Story of Time... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 am

Nice Jake Nice brings back old memories.
Back to top Go down
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Time...   The Story of Time... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Haha. The good ole' days of Heaven-Pkz. That rhymed :O
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Time...   The Story of Time... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 pm

You are correct, I am a beast.

Related to the post:
Good story, very informational for someone who wasn't here when all of it went down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Time...   The Story of Time... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Thanks nick Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Time...   The Story of Time... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Old days and the good days ;p

Nice talkz jake but remember one small thing... The man sitting on your left will rape you, the one on the right will ask you for sex.. then rape you...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Time...   The Story of Time... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story of Time...
Page 1 of 1