Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warfare of the sea - a story by mike!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i got rollz
i got rollz

Warfare of the sea - a story by mike! Empty
PostSubject: Warfare of the sea - a story by mike!   Warfare of the sea - a story by mike! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:08 pm

this part of the story i wrote in 7th grade....
and if the the feedback for this is good, i will continue it
rate or hate.
Gun shells layered the ship deck of the S.S Torrie. Guns piled behind walls of sandbags. Thunder-hawks covered the sky, trying to relieve some of the enemy fire, directed at the ship. The “Ogre versions of the Navy SEALS” were swimming in the acidic waters of the Iggulden Sea, to rip holes in the hulls of enemy warships.

Torrie was taking to much damage; something must be done in order to survive this fight and see another day. One of the crew members was praying that god would help us. And his prayer was soon answered.

One of the enemy ships exploded in a sonic boom! And they kept blowing up in a frenzy of explosions! But soon they retaliated.

One of the crew members Hal, said, “Sheldon (a fellow shipmate)!! Hurry get away from the machine guns! The Turvics have a device that makes whatever kind of metal they want, and in this case the gun metal and ammo metal!”

“Oh really?! I don’t think that kind of technology exists!”

“Don’t be silly, old man!”

“Silly?! I am not silly! I just KNOW there is no such weapon!”

Then all of a sudden Sheldon, the “Silly old man”, realizes that the turret he was occupying was half way melted.

“Holy mother of pearl!!” Sheldon exclaimed while fleeing into the safety of the cabins at the sight of the now melted gun.

“Pffft hahahaha-holy…whoa, that’s a big ship…is it one of ours?” Hal thought to himself.

On the warship of Marie, otherwise known as “The Big Ship”, things were destructive and bloody. Although it is a very big and tough warship; it doesn’t mean that it can’t be damaged. The ship’s hull was holding up extremely well for being hit by explosive torpedoes. There were wounded bodies in a few places. No fatalities yet, which meant they were doing very well. And the enemy forces were depleting faster than ever; even before the ship showed up.

Four enemy warships left. 23 of our ships left. We outnumber them greatly in ships and firepower. A few Jericho missiles should take care of them. That is unless a ship like Marie shows up. Then we would risk a chance of being defeated. It isn’t much more of a chance but it doesn’t matter. We can’t have any risk at all.

*37 minutes and 12 seconds later*
The fight in the Iggulden Sea was over. We gave no mercy to the Turvics. We won. The enemy warships were destroyed without hesitation. And no ship like Marie came to help them.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Back at Turvic headquarters, Commander Sesshomaru curses the U.S.A’s small pay and great metal makers in a manner nobody would ever think is possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Pk Zerker
Pk Zerker

Warfare of the sea - a story by mike! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warfare of the sea - a story by mike!   Warfare of the sea - a story by mike! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:59 am

Wow. Thats Awesomee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org

Warfare of the sea - a story by mike!
Page 1 of 1