Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story time with Lornzo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zo

Story time with Lornzo Empty
PostSubject: Story time with Lornzo   Story time with Lornzo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 pm

so ya i tho about this when i got home to make a story time about all the shit that goes on in my life it can be haahah for all of u to see all the stuid shit i do.

So 2day i was siting in home room and this kid in like 5th grade comes runing in saying snowball fight like 5times and then this kid got up and picked him up and put him in a locker ahahaha now that not realy a story it was just funny

When i got to luch i when to go set next to my gf and then we starte talking with her best friend and then se get up and get her water and throws some one me and then my one of my friends got up for like half way from me and he said Food fight hahahaahah it get better people start throwing shit at and then i get up and i hit puch my friend in his face lol gf son and then i get a pink slip am like ok i get 10 points off lol am down to 85/100 for dum shit like this my friend kno it was just a joke i did not even hit him that hard.

my gf, her friend, my one best friend who is goin out with her best firned lol, and me walk to my gf house after school then we go in and we go up to her room and just talk then it get better she take my cam and take some pic of her and her friend in the bathroom so when i get home i go to put some pic on myspace, facebook and i see thos am like hahahaha then i text her am like nice pic and then she said well............... then i said hahah and then she told me she had bball that she had to go to then i said bye.

so this is like one week ago but it was still funny i forgot that i told me gf that she could at like 5 that day after school to work on this project with her so after school i go up to my room and go to bed and at 5 my mom sets her in and she goes to my room and then she get me up with ice cold water am like wtf i tho it was my older bro and then am like hey what u doing her she like we have to do that project am like o.

ok i will update with more if u liked it post yes na
Back to top Go down
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

PostSubject: Re: Story time with Lornzo   Story time with Lornzo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Do you really not comprehend how ridiculously idiotic every single one of your posts sound?
Back to top Go down
zo

PostSubject: Re: Story time with Lornzo   Story time with Lornzo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:57 pm

can someone edit the tiled bc when i was typeing i didd lornzo i hit the e but it ddid not come up so plz put Story time with Lorenzo

ya but there true i dont get a lot of shit ever day it just that the stuf that does go on is funny Rofl
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Story time with Lornzo   Story time with Lornzo EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:32 pm

So your either in grade 4 or a 50 year old retard?
Locked for petfilic and :censored:ed up reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story time with Lornzo   Story time with Lornzo Empty

Back to top Go down

Story time with Lornzo
Page 1 of 1