Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX. Empty
PostSubject: To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX.   To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Well guys, apparently we need a new advertisement thingy ma-bobber doodlebop. And then I got an idea; why not combine our all our creative GFX skills to make one huge advertisement worked on by all of us? Basically, the way it would work is that someone would take our picture, edit it, and then give their edited picture to the next person, who would edit the picture further, and so on. And all people working on the project have to approve of updates to the picture before it goes on.

If you'd be interested, let me know.

People I'd like to work on this-
Petros [Yes]
Time [Yes]
Ashley [Undecided]
Wrec [Undecided]

This isn't a favorites thing, it's the GFX team. If you'd like to work on it too, post some of your work and I'll see if it's good enough to be let on.

Last edited by Petros on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX.   To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Sure, I'd like to be last to edit if OK. I don't think it'll work due to the different programs we use though. I'm pretty sure Wrec uses PS, and IK that Ashley uses PS.
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX.   To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Two GIMPs and two PSs. Hmmmm.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX.   To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX. Empty

Back to top Go down

To Time, Ashley, Wrec and all other GFX.
Page 1 of 1