Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mrs 0bby for ingame moderator

Go down 
+12
Gandalf
Pyrodust
Leo
eat da wtf
Super Swag
Taxxi
Fallon
i0wn3v3ry
Chaos Corps
need da kush
zo
Jamie
16 posters

does mrs 0bby deserve ingame mod and should she become ingame mod?
yes?
mrs 0bby for ingame moderator I_vote_lcap29%mrs 0bby for ingame moderator I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
no?
mrs 0bby for ingame moderator I_vote_lcap29%mrs 0bby for ingame moderator I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
maby?
mrs 0bby for ingame moderator I_vote_lcap41%mrs 0bby for ingame moderator I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

mrs 0bby for ingame moderator Empty
PostSubject: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:49 pm

-What is your real name?
my real name is jamie.

-What is your location and time you are on?
my location is arizona my time is arizona time. we are the only state that doesnt change times.

-Have you been Moderator or Admin at any other community?
yea ive been mod and admin on quite a few servers.

-What else can you do for us?
uhhm i'm a nice person. so i tend to help alot of people even if the question is stupid or not. i cant code i dont do much but play follow rules and help. i enjoy helping others so all i can really do is help. Smile( i also have a bit of an attitude so don't get on my bad side Very Happy)

-Do you have any experience in any codes?
no i don't have any coding expirence. so don't ask for coding help

-How many hours a day do you play for?
i play from 3-7 depending on my homework

-How long have you played for?
ive played for about 6-7 months

thank you if read this and vote :],
jamie

Last edited by jamie on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zo

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 pm

I vote yes ur a nice person when I ment u like 3 time tho LOL
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Maybe, I've met you a few times and you seem like a nice person so maybe.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 pm

I put no. I've seen you on, but not really that often.
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Chaos, your just jealous your never going to get moderator, because of the way you act, you vote no on all the app's and i'm tired of it, go screw yourself.

On topic- I voted maybe.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:28 pm

i0wn3v3ry wrote:
Chaos, your just jealous your never going to get moderator, because of the way you act, you vote no on all the app's and i'm tired of it, go screw yourself.

On topic- I voted maybe.
Thomas next time you flame Chaos, or say topic will be locked I'm banning your ass. K?
I voted maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:23 pm

ehh thanks i knew i was gunna get okay feed bad (okay as in not good not bad) ehhmm i jsut gave it a shot i had the requirements so wth?
Back to top Go down
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 am

i0wn3v3ry wrote:

On topic- I voted maybe.

Yea, you have no temper whatsoever right? I voted yes to Fallons, because she deserves it. Plus I don't even want a mod positon nor have I asked for one?

Quote :
hh thanks i knew i was gunna get okay feed bad (okay as in not good not bad) ehhmm i jsut gave it a shot i had the requirements so wth?

Don't take my vote to heart, I just don't see you very active is all. You seem like a nice person tho so dw about that.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 am

ehh im very active its that your not active thanks anyways
Back to top Go down
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:21 pm

I Vote Maybe, I Don't know you very well yet. Smile

And Lets not turn this app into a flame war.
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 pm

I think you would do a good job since you've been playing for a while like 2 to 3 months and have been very active, so i voted yes. GL
Back to top Go down
eat da wtf
eat da wtf

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:59 pm

I voted yes because ur nice and i see u like everyday on server : D

Gl whit mod : )

Eat da wtf : D
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:09 pm

thanks dear Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:03 am

I PUT A MAYBE UR A NICE PERSON AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES BUT UR JUST NOT ON EVERY DAY,
THAT FAIR? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pyrodust
Starter
Starter
Pyrodust

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:48 pm

I vote yes, because you are the person I talk to the most on the server, so far. You are a really nice person and you gave me a Saradomin Sword. Smile I can't find the button to vote yes though. O.o
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 pm

thaks guys
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:32 pm

I'm going to go ahead and say yes, your very respectful in-game, a pleasure to be around, and nice to pretty much everyone you encounter. Sure I've seen you get a bit mad at times, but so does everyone. Paul I'd like you to have a look see in here, she could be a good help.
Back to top Go down
robinhood6k

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 am

i vote yes i haven been on forums since flaming quit so you got my vote jamie Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
deadly
deadly

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:27 am

I vote Yes. You are always helpful to other and you are extremely kind. You help players anyway you can, I've seen it. You also helped me by explaining the new godwars bosses and what to do to defeat them Smile

Goodluck Jamie!!!
Back to top Go down
ags pk lawl
ags pk lawl

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 pm

you need more experience players like me joee jigsaw gandalf have been playing 7 months
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube/user/themrtoddy
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:58 pm

rofl listen up kid ive been laying for about 7 months maby 8.tbh im not sure if you read the app youd know it said 6-7months so LEARN TO READ!!!!

(or do i need to make it big boy letters for the lil 5year old?)

Yawn Loser Censored Double-Finger Banana MiddleFinger Rofl Laughing Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:05 pm

now lets not turn this into a flame war. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Dont double post, but shes right

LEARN TO READ
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mrs 0bby for ingame moderator   mrs 0bby for ingame moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

mrs 0bby for ingame moderator
Page 1 of 1