Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-asoka- for ingame mod

Go down 
+7
Gandalf
evil pk
Leo
Jamie
l1nk hacked
Fallon
jaydwilson
11 posters

Yep
-asoka- for ingame mod I_vote_lcap40%-asoka- for ingame mod I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Nope
-asoka- for ingame mod I_vote_lcap60%-asoka- for ingame mod I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
Maybe
-asoka- for ingame mod I_vote_lcap0%-asoka- for ingame mod I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

-asoka- for ingame mod Empty
PostSubject: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:35 am

Real life Name Is : Jay Smile

Why am i applying for ingame mod? : I am applying because ive noticed im on alot during the night time and rite now there
are only like 4 people on and there are no staff onse so ever, and it's 1:27 central time, i mean what if we get rule breakers at night and, we usually get alot of new players at night ive noticed that, and there are no night mod's / admins on, ive been on allday and im usually on atleast everyweekend, i know some people don't like me and that's okay you got to accept that, YES i have my day's up's and downs, but yeah i know there will be some negative comments over this, and half of them will be because they dont like me, example: Swag doesnt like me because he said onse i became rich i became a bitch, and all this other stuff but that's okay, we need more staff atleas for night time use.

How will i help out the server? : Well TBH i would put force the rules, if someone rule break if it wasnt that bad i would give them a warning, im not gana sit there and just jail or ban someone for just saying a curse word, i know where all old enough and mature enough to handle bad words, seriously, but if someone did break the rules i would jail them and take further action, but i would also ask a staff member that's been staff for longer.

My Time Zone: Central Timezone USA.

Do I Code? : yes i can Code But i R not de best coder i always get alot of errors lol.

How long have i been playing, b4 the restart back when home was at edge so a long time.

How many hours am i on?: rofl been on for like almost 10 hour's today lol.

Have i been admin or mod on other servers? : why yes i have, ive actully been a co owner on 2 server's and mod and admin on many servers.

Thank's

Last edited by jaydwilson on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:39 am

You meet the requirements. Adding a poll and voting no.
Not personal you just have a temper and thats a issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:01 am

Fallon wrote:
You meet the requirements. Adding a poll and voting no.
Not personal you just have a temper and thats a issue.

Yeah i know i meet them fallon, Sorry this if off topic, i would like to appolojize to you and jamie, so sorry, and to swag sorry for being a stuck up.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:06 am

You don't need to apologize for well, nothing. You reported a staff member for abuse and Swag for being well, abusive. You didn't do anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:21 am

Fallon wrote:
You don't need to apologize for well, nothing. You reported a staff member for abuse and Swag for being well, abusive. You didn't do anything wrong.

Yes I Know And Again I Appolojize.
Back to top Go down
l1nk hacked
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:22 am

Why Asoka for mod, 3 reasons;
1- Hy never scams and help you if u need help.
2- Hy is the most of all players online.
3- I dont now somebody else that helps my with everything in game. Thumbs up Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Seee I tolD you that peopple would be nagative they didn't even post a reply so those cotes shouldn't apply
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:21 pm

no need to apoligize. its bad on my part not yours.
anyways i posted no only because you do have anger issues. and ehmm maby you can work on them.
and you ended up reporting me for jailing him and i didnt. anyways. goodluck but sorry for the vote.
(calling me out pshhh doesnt hurt meh Razz)
Back to top Go down
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Yup alot of the votes are no because I call people out as you see rite here.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:14 pm

I VOTED YES BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN U HELP PEOPLE IN THE PAST
Back to top Go down
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:19 pm

leo wrote:
I VOTED YES BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN U HELP PEOPLE IN THE PAST
. Thanks Leo
Back to top Go down
evil pk
Starter
Starter
evil pk

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:42 pm

i voted Thumbs up man cause you always help people with me so i hope you will get mod
Back to top Go down
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:28 pm

evil pk wrote:
i voted Thumbs up man cause you always help people with me so i hope you will get mod
thanks evil lol, that's your first post hehe
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Gandalf wrote:

Don't ask me or Paul to give you staff, or to go read your app, if your deserving of it you will get it, and asking won't help.

No, for one you clearly didn't read my requirements carefully enough, because even though you have the requirements now, when you posted this application you had 18 posts. And, referring to my quote up there, it seems every fifteen minutes your harassing me to go read your app and vote on it. I've had plenty of applicants who never asked me to go read there app or give them an opinion, because frankly, I don't like it when people rush me. I've read every thread on this forum at least once and that is no lie, so when you ask, "have you read my app" assume the answer is yes. I like to take my time and consider everything, the way you act with players, the way you conduct yourself on the forum, and the most important part, my impression of you. Currently my impression of you is not all that good.
Back to top Go down
eldwolf
eldwolf

PostSubject: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:17 am

as u all well know i don't say much when i reply so yeah. i voted a maybe because i haven't seen u do really much but you helped me do godwars and well helped me get bandos Razz Shocked

-eldwolf Loser
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Fallon wrote:

I voted no for several personal reasons because of you thinking your the best and Fallon i was abusive??? Lol... You let some kid hacked your acc and banned the whole server and i recovered almost all the dupes in game and im the abusive one.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:58 pm

I have a idea, why don't you learn to read you dumb fuck? You wonder why I hate you? Your a dumb piece of shit, your selfish and get angry over everything. No where do I say "your an abuser" I say he reported you for abuse.
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Stop the immature flaming.

Mods should not be flaming, especially on an application.
Back to top Go down
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Wow really swag i would appriciate if you don't do this on my app thanks
Back to top Go down
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Hell no.

Temper issues.
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -asoka- for ingame mod   -asoka- for ingame mod Empty

Back to top Go down

-asoka- for ingame mod
Page 1 of 1