Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luna for ingame mod. :]

Go down 
+3
Jigsaw Is Bk
Shane
Luna
7 posters

Yay or Nay?
Yay!
Luna for ingame mod. :] I_vote_lcap17%Luna for ingame mod. :] I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Nay.
Luna for ingame mod. :] I_vote_lcap83%Luna for ingame mod. :] I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Maybay?
Luna for ingame mod. :] I_vote_lcap0%Luna for ingame mod. :] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

Luna for ingame mod. :] Empty
PostSubject: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:17 pm

-What is your real name? Uh. Sydney Leigh Anne Pardi (Party just spelled different - It's Hungarian)
-What is your location and time you are on? I am located in Tennessee, Eastern time zone, same as Nick and Connor. :]
-Have you been Moderator or Admin at any other community? I have not... -prepares to fail right there- Okay, yes, I've not been mod or admin ever before. Yes, that means I'm prob inexperienced compared to most people, but I feel I've been around for so long, so loyal, people know me, I've been helpful. Etcetc.
-What else can you do for us? I can be a mod. Lol. jkjk. I can be a person fun to be around, a caring person, a sex buddy (jk), and a nice person. I've been pretty helpful in game, I've played for months, I like helping people. :]
-Do you have any experience in any codes? No, I don't. Therefore not applying for coder..
-How many hours a day do you play for? Several. Depends on the day, but I can be on for many many hours, and many times of the day. I usually play for at least 5 hours.
-How long have you played for? Uh, months. I've been around since the 12 mill thieving stall, edgeville being home, dildos being dropped. /yell, Time, the item reset.. etc..

okay. about me;

First off, I'm a 14 year old girl. I've played runescape itself for years and years now.
I'M RANDOM. I can be loud, shy, and just plain weird.
I liek soccer.. o3o. I played for like 8 years..
I'm literate. I know grammar. I can type properly. :]
I do like pokemon. -dork alert-
I like reading. Some of my favorite series are harry potter, uglies trilogy, etcetc.
I HATE Twilight. But. Jacob in the movie = hot.
Um. I have no idea why I'm even writing this about me thing. Guess I want you to get to know the real me?
My name is not Luna. Luna is a username I use. KTHANKS BRANDON.
I think Brandon sounds very country. :]
Uh. I love Nick and Connor veryvery much. They're prob my besties on there. <3
I am a photographer, I take lots of pictures, and my camera is named Robert.
I have a guy name. It's Jeremy.
I don't want to be someone I'm not to you. I want to be who I am and let it known that if you hate me, I don't care.
I've been called a bitch at school. Yeah, but by like, even bigger ones.. soo..
IM NOT ASIAN.
I have a high pitched voice.. & I like to sing.

Okay. That's all you need to know... for now..
I want the people I'm mod over to know who am, not know me as some bitch girl. I'll admit what I am, what my flaws are.
I've never been mod before. yeah, so what. We've got 10 mods now, some of them this has to be their first time to..

Kay well. This is me. You've seen me, you've asked questions to me, you've stalked me.. You've raped me.., you've shouted my name and creepied me out.
and I love you. :]

Okay. Well. Yeah. Would you have me as a mod? ;o

Last edited by Luna on Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shane
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:21 pm

good luck with getting mod.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:48 pm

I know you should have it, just you have only just come back, maybe christmas time would be better ;p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Haha yeah, I know I just came back, but I think I posted one on the old forums awhile back.. thought I should repost one.
I wouldn't mind waiting. :]
Back to top Go down
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:17 pm

8 posts, you just came back a few days ago, and you've never had staff experience. My "This-Person-Would-Be-A-Fail-Mod" sences are thingling...

You can't expect to get mod just because you know people on the server. You say you're loyal. Obviously you aren't loyal enough or you wouldn't have left the server. Yes IK I left the server, so obviously I don't think I deserve staff anymore either.

It's a NO.

Last edited by Gandalf on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nice flame Jake, you damn well know better.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:25 pm

No your not active at all your a sterotype and a hypocrite like time says and you always ignore people wich isnt something a mod should do...Also you dont even play alot also by what ive seen you dont know much about the game wich a mod should know about sorry for bieng rude but from my point of view this is what i see..maybe try again when your nicer to people and active and paying atention..sorry but its a no. You also never give anyone a chance if you have never talked to them before example:me your also very shy im not saying shy is a bad thing but how are u gonna welcome people and help people in the server if your seriously that shy.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Time wrote:
8 posts, you just came back a few days ago, and you've never had staff experience. My "This-Person-Would-Be-A-Fail-Mod" sences are thingling...

You can't expect to get mod just because you know people on the server. You say you're loyal. Obviously you aren't loyal enough or you wouldn't have left the server. Yes IK I left the server, so obviously I don't think I deserve staff anymore either.

It's a NO.

Okay. Yeah. Learn to spell. It's TENNESSEE. My mom's from the north, I'm there a lot of the time, I know for a fact I do not have a country accent, I don't use words that country people do. I'm not being hypocritical at all. I hear country accents all the time, but I do not have one. Do not judge me on that.

Oh. Yeah. I left the server? Oh no, I have a life and had other things to do, the first month or so of school is hectic. I've got it under control and can manage something like this now.

You actually LEFT the server. ==;

Yeah, I know, I don't expect to get mod for knowing most the staff, but I do believe they can vouch for me when I say I am a good person, and could fill the slot well. I am loyal. I'm one of the only people who stayed after the item reset. Most people quit. LIKE YOU. okay. ==;

I didn't apply for a forum mod, I applied for in-game. If you would like to judge my abilities on a silly number, be my guest. Post count does not matter in-game, does it? No.

Mm, yeah, sure. Whatever, Time, I didn't come to argue with you. I know, you prob hate me, you don't think I could fill the slot, fine. But do not judge me because of where I come from, how many posts I have, or what other people say. I want to know what you think of me. Not how many times I can spam and post hunt around forums to get a silly little number up. Not to come from a rich family and be a snot, not to come from a country background and be a redneck.

Last edited by Gandalf on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed flame and cussing from quote.)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Wrec wrote:
No your not active at all your a sterotype and a hypocrite like time says and you always ignore people wich isnt something a mod should do...Also you dont even play alot also by what ive seen you dont know much about the game wich a mod should know about sorry for bieng rude but from my point of view this is what i see..maybe try again when your nicer to people and active and paying atention..sorry but its a no. You also never give anyone a chance if you have never talked to them before example:me your also very shy im not saying shy is a bad thing but how are u gonna welcome people and help people in the server if your seriously that shy.

.. your spelling kills me.

Okay, yeah, You kinda were creepy to me because I didn't know you and here you were suddenly on mic with me. I'm shy, I don't open up that easily, and then in-game you just suddenly come up to me and start acting like a jerk. .-. I didn't like it and that's my opinion. I have nothing against you.

I don't ignore people, I have people calling me places, other things on my mind, and I sometimes zone out or don't see someone talking to me. I don't mean to do it, but it happens. I am active. .-. I played for months. Hours a day. I liked it. Sure, I don't like the new server as much, but I do play, I did check in over the time I wasn't playing 24/7. If I didn't see someone on, or like some guy came up to me and was a jerk or beggar, I logged off, cause I wasn't in the mood.

Uh, since when are mods welcome wagons. Admins and mods both can have that responsibility, and I am very welcoming sometimes, but I'm also kinda shy, and I know there are MANY outgoing staff members who can easily fill up the need to welcome new users.

I do understand where you're coming from on being shy. I try and work on it, but sometimes I like to be alone, I like to be quiet, and I end up with so many thoughts going on in my head its hard to interuptt them to talk to someone else and break my focus. I'm working on it, trying to get better. and I'm doing a bit better. But if I've like, just logged on and I get bombarded, it's weird and I become very shy, that's why I try and log off in more remote places so I'm not all surprised like that.

Thank you for the feedback, and I understand. I'm sorry for being judgmental of you, and if you'd like to not make sexual jokes and be very sarcastic and rude, I'd be glad to talk to you.

I'm sorry you feel this way about me, and I'd like to be able to change your opinion of me, I'm very sorry if I can't. .-. I'm not a mean person. I joke around and pretend to be mean, to really close friends, but I'm never going to be flat out rude to a new player.. .-. promise.. .-.

Thank you for not pissing me off as much and I'm sorry I was still a little bit pissed off at the beginning. calmed down. .-.
Back to top Go down
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Epic double posting Skillz... AMFG I FERGAWT 1 LETTAR, GO FRICKEN BILISTIC... People don't realise their accents... $10 says you do have a southern. And btw, nothing is wrong with being country, or having a southern accent. I really wish people would stop thinking that because someone talks differently that they are stupid...

I have a life too. I left the server for various reason aswel. You LEFT also. Don't say a god damn thing about me leaving, because you did the same thing too.

Way to use puncuation " ==; "

Forum mods have to be active In-Game, and on the forums. I didn't quit after the item reset. I could have spawned all my stuff back if I did encounter the item reset. I left BEFORE it. I can't say you are a good person. I remember having to ban you a couple of times for flaming me...

I didn't come here to argue either. I'm not judging you because of your posts, or because of were you come from. I'm not judging you at all. I'm just stating that I think you would be a bad mod, and I'm giving my opinions on why I think you'd be a bad mod.

@Your post to Wrec

Wtf are you talking about spelling for? I only see maybe 3 spelling mistakes, if that.

Other things on your mind.. Seriously? I could see you using that excuse if you ignored people once or twice, but when you completly ignore them, you can't make ANY excuses.

Moderators have to be able to welcome new players and help them get situated with the server. Welcoming new players isn't their only job, but it's a damn important one... Obviously if you're shy and like to be alone, you're not going to be able to susceed at most of your whole job.

WTF is up with your critisizing grammar issues, but you use things like " .-. "

I meen seriously, we don't need an inexperienced, hypocriticle mod...
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:21 pm

I have to say no. You don't know the first thing about moderating if you think since I'm a asshole to the majority of people it makes me a bad mod. I'm not a mod because I'm nice, I'm a mod because I get the job done. Knowing people won't get you anywhere either.

I have to say no, don't take it personally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Well if you're shy then thats not going to help your chances at mod because mods need to help players. They cant just stand there red faced and not saying anything. Also lets see. You called me a redneck when you're from TENNESSEE which is a SOUTHERN COUNTRY. I dont like people who stereotype people from the south, but since you're from the south it just shows me hypocracy. I am an honors student believe me or don't believe me, and I have the highest grade in my Geometry class. Im not just some stupid redneck who likes to sit on his front porch watching out for black people. I vote no.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Fallon wrote:
I have to say no. You don't know the first thing about moderating if you think since I'm a asshole to the majority of people it makes me a bad mod. I'm not a mod because I'm nice, I'm a mod because I get the job done. Knowing people won't get you anywhere either.

I have to say no, don't take it personally.

Uh, well, I know you get the job done, and that's nice too. But you should at least be friendly.

Yeah, I know people, but I'm not like begging them to be a mod, or anything. .-. Gosh people, is it really that bad to say I know the staff? I don't ask them to vote yes for me being a mod because I know them, I'm not begging them for the votes, I'll ask them to honestly answer too. ==;

You're a mod that gets the job done, but yeah, you could have done something in that flame war couldn't you? Instead of Nick having to. You could have helped there, and that WAS part of your job. And going on what Wrec said, how are you gonna greet players if you can't even talk to them with some form of respect? Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you can't show a little respect for people below your rank of authority.

You say not to take it personally, but the only reason you gave me is that I don't know the first thing about moderating. Well, that's not all that true. I would at least like a chance to try. And if I can't have that chance, so be it. But yeah, a chance. If I suck, demote me. That's all I ask.

@brandon.

I did not say you weren't smart. I never said you weren't. I just said you sounded redneck. Yes, I'm from Tennessee, Yes, its a southern country, but I have northern roots, and do not have a southern accent. Why are you all making such a big deal over a comment. A comment that would have nothing to do with me being mod. Would it?

Now. What's your reason for me not being mod? Oh? Because I'm shy? Lots of people are shy, and like I said in an earlier post, I am trying to work on it, and I am making some effort. I cannot help the fact that I'm shy, it's part of who I am.

Give me an ACTUAL reason now. ==;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:31 pm

To be honest i didn't see many spelling errors and i think your saying this because im swedish..

O also do you want a real reason well not trying to be rude but most servers don't want a beginner mod mostly because they dont want to train them they expect to have someone who already knows what to do and start doing his/her job im not saying everyone is like that but from my point of view i would never hire a staff member if they had no experience.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:35 pm

I personally have no respect or contempt for the majority of those kids in flame wars. I think there childish and don't deserve respect or attention. If they annoy me or if its a small group like that I'll get them to stop. When its 15 people yelling at each other, well screw that.
Back to top Go down
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:36 pm

If it was my server I would want outgoing mods who can take a few jokes and like to make jokes and arent afraid to talk like Wrec or Time. I just dont think you need mod, besides we have too many atm with the donators.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:38 pm

Time wrote:
Epic double posting Skillz... AMFG I FERGAWT 1 LETTAR, GO FRICKEN BILISTIC... People don't realise their accents... $10 says you do have a southern. And btw, nothing is wrong with being country, or having a southern accent. I really wish people would stop thinking that because someone talks differently that they are stupid...

I have a life too. I left the server for various reason aswel. You LEFT also. Don't say a god damn thing about me leaving, because you did the same thing too.

Way to use puncuation " ==; "

Forum mods have to be active In-Game, and on the forums. I didn't quit after the item reset. I could have spawned all my stuff back if I did encounter the item reset. I left BEFORE it. I can't say you are a good person. I remember having to ban you a couple of times for flaming me...

I didn't come here to argue either. I'm not judging you because of your posts, or because of were you come from. I'm not judging you at all. I'm just stating that I think you would be a bad mod, and I'm giving my opinions on why I think you'd be a bad mod.

@Your post to Wrec

Wtf are you talking about spelling for? I only see maybe 3 spelling mistakes, if that.

Other things on your mind.. Seriously? I could see you using that excuse if you ignored people once or twice, but when you completly ignore them, you can't make ANY excuses.

Moderators have to be able to welcome new players and help them get situated with the server. Welcoming new players isn't their only job, but it's a damn important one... Obviously if you're shy and like to be alone, you're not going to be able to susceed at most of your whole job.

WTF is up with your critisizing grammar issues, but you use things like " .-. "

I meen seriously, we don't need an inexperienced, hypocriticle mod...

@ Wrec. I'm sorry, I did, I'm just a bit of a english nut that is.

Well a chance is really all I ask for. Like a week at most, and Connor and Gandalf could show me around a bit. So, I would be able to have someone to teach me, and if I made a major mistake, they can easily demote me. If no one gives a new mod a chance, they'll end up without any new mods, and just running out of good mods. You don't know if someone would be good or not unless you give them a valid chance, and let them try.

@Time .-. and ==; are faces I use. Sorry.

Forum mods? I'm not asking to be a forum mod. I'm saying in-game, that's why I pointed out that a post count shouldn't matter on a in-game application. I know I don't have a southern accent, I've got a quiet kinda high pitched voice. Someone even asked if I was asian. Soo..

And I did come back. I was checking in, but sadly with my insomnia it would cause me to be checking in around times like 2am and 3am, which none of the people I would have stayed for would have been on around.

@Brandon

I do make jokes. Just I have to get to know the people I'm around better to feel comfortable to speak up and say something like that. But like, if I'm with a few people, I make jokes, if I'm with a large group of people I don't as much, because less people are likely to get my humor and It'll end up turning awkward.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:40 pm

This is mostly turning into a group of people flaming you, unfortunatley, if this continues I'm going to have to lock the topic.

So lets get back on topic kiddys.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:41 pm

thank you. .-. -kinda feels the urge to hug you but resists-
Back to top Go down
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Luna wrote:

I did not say you weren't smart. I never said you weren't. I just said you sounded redneck. Yes, I'm from Tennessee, Yes, its a southern country, but I have northern roots, and do not have a southern accent. Why are you all making such a big deal over a comment. A comment that would have nothing to do with me being mod. Would it?

Now. What's your reason for me not being mod? Oh? Because I'm shy? Lots of people are shy, and like I said in an earlier post, I am trying to work on it, and I am making some effort. I cannot help the fact that I'm shy, it's part of who I am.

Give me an ACTUAL reason now. ==;

That comment about him being a "Redneck" does affect your chances with becoming a mod. Obvously it shows how much of a dumb, ignorant person you are.
Rofl, lots of people maybe shy, but how many shy Mods do you see on the server? You either can get the **** over it, or you can kiss your chances at becoming mod good bye. I meen, for god's sake. It's a private server. You're not even talking to real people, you're TYPING. "AMFG MY WORDS LOOK FAT?"

You're "defences" are just turning this application into a complete flame war. I'm honestly tired of having to deal with people like you. There is a "Luna" on just about every server. They think they deserve mod, and when they get it because they annoy the owner so ****ing much, they leave, or don't do their job and just enjoy their new moderator powers without a ****ing care about how the server is.

JUST STOP!

Last edited by Gandalf on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for cussing.)
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:55 pm

I would like to say I'm truly disappointed in all of you, I just had to spend a half hour editing out cussing, deleting flame, spam, hurtful and otherwise offensive comments, if this is how we treat someone who just wants to help then why bother having a staff applications section. Topic re-closed, and I will be looking into having posting rights revoked for some of you, it's truly disgraceful that our staff and former staff find it ok to participate in flame wars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna for ingame mod. :]   Luna for ingame mod. :] Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna for ingame mod. :]
Page 1 of 1