Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

holy jesus for ingame mod

Go down 
4 posters

should i be ingame mod?
yes
holy jesus for ingame mod I_vote_lcap17%holy jesus for ingame mod I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
no
holy jesus for ingame mod I_vote_lcap83%holy jesus for ingame mod I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
devin
Starter
Starter

holy jesus for ingame mod Empty
PostSubject: holy jesus for ingame mod   holy jesus for ingame mod EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 pm

hey guys, im back the old ernie form the last heavens i have got introuble quite a bit sence the last heavens and im on probation tell june 18th of 2011 so i will not be able to do much but play on the computer at my house. Sence the last heavens i have been admin on 2 servers and mod on 3 i have learned how to deal with problems and catch people that are breaking the rules. Yea i know i did break the rules alot on the last heavens and was knowing for being a dick head and flaming alot. Im not like that anymore i think im pretty much a different person now. The only reason why i might not be able to play much in the next month or so is because i have an 2000 word essay and might have to do some juvinille time pretty soon. I wont know untell this thursday so i will keep this updated. uhm, The things i will do different on this server is like mainly not flame that was 1 of my big issues on the last server and a reason why i think i was able to be a part of the staff team. I do kinda get along with everyone on the server i have tried to make applications for staff quite a bit on the last server so i thought i would start this server as a fresh start put all that b.s. from the last server behind. i hope this post is confirmed but am about 100% sure it is gunna be denied. well thanks please say yes.

-What is your real name?
Devin Shaw

-What is your location and time you are on?
idfk i think pacific (thanks time)

-Have you been Moderator or Admin at any other community?
yes sir i have.

-What else can you do for us?
i am a pretty dedicated player so i will be on quite a bit

-Do you have any experience in any codes?
nope.

-How many hours a day do you play for?
atlease 2-4

-How long have you played for?
almost a year

Last edited by devin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: holy jesus for ingame mod   holy jesus for ingame mod EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 pm

The app wasn't writen that thoroughly (however you spell it) and it didn't have anything but the basic information. Write more! You didn't write enough. Just sit down for an hour and start typing what's inside of you. Just as if you were writing a book report for school. Another thing is, we're new and don't have many people. We already have 2 mods in-game as is. We don't need any more moderators yet. I'm going to have to say no for now.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: holy jesus for ingame mod   holy jesus for ingame mod EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:46 am

I'd have to agree with Time on this.

First of all, I think we would want staff without a criminal record? That's not helping your case buddy boy. Also, you stated that you weren't going to be able to get on, so why apply now anyways? Plus, the server is just getting started, we don't need a big full staff yet. I would say you also should tell more about you, all we know is that you got in trouble, you're not going to be able to play, you have a bad reputation from old heavenz, but how about telling us about your oh idk, personality?

No, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: holy jesus for ingame mod   holy jesus for ingame mod EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 am

Topic closed until further notice, we have no need at the moment for more In-game staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy jesus for ingame mod   holy jesus for ingame mod Empty

Back to top Go down

holy jesus for ingame mod
Page 1 of 1