Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petros for In-Game Administrator.

Go down 
+11
Taxxi
i0wn3v3ry
Fallon
deadly
Jamie
Pk Zerker
xxxmanxxxx
Jigsaw Is Bk
Gandalf
Luna
Petros
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Petros for Admin?
Yes
Petros for In-Game Administrator. I_vote_lcap86%Petros for In-Game Administrator. I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 25 ]
No
Petros for In-Game Administrator. I_vote_lcap14%Petros for In-Game Administrator. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

Petros for In-Game Administrator. Empty
PostSubject: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:30 am

Well, once again I have to post my application for admin. D:

My real name is Connor, and my in-game names are Petros and Angel.

I live in the United States, Florida, whatever time is there.

I have been a co-owner on a legit server, admin on a lot of servers, and mod on a few servers. And I'm currently a mod on heaven-pkz.

Basically, I can do a lot of things. For one, I can ban anyone advertising or abusing, which I can't do as a mod. Other than that, I can look into stories of abuse or major rule-breaking, which would result (depending on severity) in a jail or ban. I would punish people that have been reported in the report section (with proof) righteously. Other thing would be muting flamers, ban advertisers, IPmute flamers who come back on different accounts and continue flaming, and IPban people who come back and continue to advertise. Another advantae would be if someone was going on a banning spree, jailing spree, teleing people to war, etc, I could warn players over yell so they could log out (If I get yell, that is).

I can code a little bit, but it's probably nothing that the server would want.

I play for an average of three hours a day in the week, and on the weekend about six or seven hours.

I've played since divineskape, which was the old server. And I was one of the first people to play heaven-pkz. Which means I've been playing almost seven months, and out of that time, I've probably been a mod for five months.

Well, anyways, I really feel like I'm the most qualified person for this position at the moment. I've one of the oldest players and have been a mod forever, and I always do my job. Which also brings me to say, please vote honestly in my poll. I don't want anyone saying "No, you're mean," if you've broken the rules and I've had to punish you. Other than that, happy voting. I hope you're fair, because I usually don't post polls for that reason. But yeah, I got one up. So, yes. Please be fair.

Last edited by Petros on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Let me be the first to say.
You.
Are.
Amazing. (:

I've known you for months, you've never abused, and always do your job right.
You're a great person and I would love to have you as admin.

Goodluck<3
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Once again, Y E S. I don't see why you have to apply for this, your a good staff member and a real friendly guy, if it were up to me you'd have it, but it isn't. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Petros, yes from me, always will be mate.

You are one person who should get this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:45 pm

i vote yes u can be nice to me sometimes lol jking
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:46 pm

I wonder who said no... hmmm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Pk Zerker
Pk Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:25 am

i voted yes cuz petros is really nice and would do really good as ingame admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:48 am

Thank you all. Very Happy

Bump. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:18 am

i voted yes. i may not know you as well but i see that you deserve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deadly
deadly

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 am

I vote yes as well, I have played with you for a long time and you are a very good person, relaible as well
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:24 am

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 pm

17 yes 2 no's PAUL LOOK AT THIS!
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Fallon, the votes don't matter, it depends how active they are, how good they were as a mod, and pauls mind. In Connors case, I haven't seen him on in almost 2 weeks, the same with Joee, they are both becoming very in-active.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 pm

i0wn3v3ry wrote:
Fallon, the votes don't matter, it depends how active they are, how good they were as a mod, and pauls mind. In Connors case, I haven't seen him on in almost 2 weeks, the same with Joee, they are both becoming very in-active.

He was on last night, I talked with him for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:33 pm

If you vote no, please tell why.
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:17 am

Anyways Nick, you know there becoming in-active, you said yourself you had to drag joee to come.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:43 am

Petros plays, just not when you do.
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:11 am

Fallon, I don't remember putting a quarter in you, but thanks anyways. MiddleFinger
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:11 am

i0wn3v3ry wrote:
Anyways Nick, you know there becoming in-active, you said yourself you had to drag joee to come.

Last time I checked, this isn't an app for Joee is it?

Last edited by Gandalf on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:39 pm

I voted yes.

And why dont you have to have a maybe option! Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
eat da wtf
eat da wtf

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:00 pm

i voted yes because ur a nice guy and you are like a angel XD
your nice whit everyone : D
i0wn3very i think ur jalous of it XD(my opinion)

but gl and im whit you : D

Have a nice day : )

Eat da wtf?
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:59 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Evilfit

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 am

Voted yes, i've seen you in the old days being Admin, you're a great and rare one.
Back to top Go down
brainpower65

PostSubject: Hell YEAH!   Petros for In-Game Administrator. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:45 am

Petros, i voted for an big green peace YES!
Brainpower65 xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petros for In-Game Administrator.   Petros for In-Game Administrator. Empty

Back to top Go down

Petros for In-Game Administrator.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next