Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas for In-game Mod.

Go down 
+7
Gandalf
P H R E A K
dfs yo ass
Bill Hicks
Fallon
Luna
i0wn3v3ry
11 posters

Should I re-gain my Staff position?
Yes.
Thomas for In-game Mod. I_vote_lcap36%Thomas for In-game Mod. I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
No.
Thomas for In-game Mod. I_vote_lcap64%Thomas for In-game Mod. I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

Thomas for In-game Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:09 am

Heaven Pkz History of Thomas-

Well, In 2008, I lost touch of Paul, until I ran into him in June of 2009, on Pvp Planet (Failed now) In that time, Paul gave me a message, and I told him about making servers, and we chatted for a while.
One day, he sent me a message asking me to check out his server, I though O cool, he took into account my idea.
When I first tested it, I thought.. This isen't going to go anywhere, but to my surprise, it did, he ended up with 50+ average people per day, and this was surprising to me.
Nontheless, I stuck with the server and even brought a few friends, them thinking I was going to give them Items, but in no way am I like Time, and going to give friends/family items for free.

In around October of 2009, I recieved admin after over 5 months of playing.
Then server went to crap after people learned to dupe and Paul reset the server losing all his players, Then I rejoined earning all my things, and people re-learned how to dupe, and He then turned off the server.

In probbaly around May of 2010, Paul and me re-started talking, and him sending me pictures of his new server, I again thought, this is going to fail, but again to my surprise, in under 2 weeks of the server being up, he had a maxium of 80 people or so.

Anyways, On July 17th, 2010, Thomas has made a topic to be in-game mod.

Actual Application starting point.

My real name is Thomas Pritchard, (Not saying middle name, only a few Girls know it.)
I was born December 6th, 1994, I will be 16 this upcoming December.

My location is Oklahoma, so... Whatever Paul's is -2.

Yes, I've been mod, admin, co-owner, and owner on plenty of servers.

I can keep giving idea's, I can keep playing the server, I can keep enforcing the rules, I can keep the server to the best of it's ability. I can do the best I can. I can try and vote as many time's a day as I can.

I have some coding abilities server sided, and I know a bit about forums.

Depending what I'm doing I can play around 3-5 hours a day until school starts.
Then maybe 2-5, but other then that, my days pretty much empty.

I've played the new heaven's since it came out, just never actually was on.
The old heaven's I started around 2 weeks after I thought it wasen't going anywhere.

ÂșOther informationÂș

I play the server as much as I can in my spare time.
In the middle of the night, when there is around 25 people on, there are usually no staff members on to do anything about rule breakers, such as spammers, as they call it a "Game" when they are doing it.
Most old players, They might not like me, but have respect for me, as I can do my job fairly well, and don't question my act.
If you have question my act, then post something to discuss it with me.

Any other information? Message me or post it here.
My MSN: Pritchardthomas@yahoo.com, I'll do my best to message you if you add me or attempt to reach me for any information.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 am

You probably already know what I'm going to say.

//facepalm.

Three things I have to point out;
We have five mods and two admins already, with no need for anymore.
You own your own server, why would you even want mod on this one?
Ingame wise, you don't even play.

I mean Thomas I can see forum staff, but not really ingame. It just doesn't make as much sense. You already have one server of your own. It would be harder to have your own server as well as moderate ours. Yes, you could probably do it, I won't deny that.

It's a maybe. :/
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Luna wrote:
You probably already know what I'm going to say.

//facepalm.

Three things I have to point out;
We have five mods and two admins already, with no need for anymore.
You own your own server, why would you even want mod on this one?
Ingame wise, you don't even play.

I mean Thomas I can see forum staff, but not really ingame. It just doesn't make as much sense. You already have one server of your own. It would be harder to have your own server as well as moderate ours. Yes, you could probably do it, I won't deny that.

It's a maybe. :/

This is gonna make you sound really stupid, and I mean really.
But I do play in-game.
Yes, I have my own server, but It gets boring being able to spawn your own stuff and change your stats how you want them.
Also, not many staff are on at 3 o clock in the morning, when me and Fallon are on sometimes.

About the NO's, In Pauls, Post about application's, it must say why you said NO.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 am

I voted yes, you have a lot of experience and all that good tasty stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:30 am

Fallon wrote:
I voted yes, you have a lot of experience and all that good tasty stuff.

It is very yummy Smile
Thanks <3.

What I'm laughing at though, is the 5 no's, and no people growing the pair of balls to post why.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 am

i0wn3v3ry wrote:

What I'm laughing at though, is the 5 no's, and no people growing the pair of balls to post why.
OK here's my reason why I said no, and I didn't post it before because I can almost guarantee it will turn into a debate. But since Paul said you need to explain your decision then I guess I should.

Now I've only been here for what 2 weeks? If that....
I don't know your connection or relation to Paul or any of the other players mods or admins for that fact.
But I voted No.
Just don't see you as a good mod. I find your demeanour to be audacious and arrogant. You tend to throw your opinion into matters that don't need them.
Your activity on the forums from when I started were pretty pointless on most posts ending in " But I'm sure Paul will fix this" Now I don't know why you felt the need to assure people that the owner will get around to fixing problems Maybe it was to get to that 500 post's. Which you also made a post about. only seen you IG twice and there's like 25 people online at the worst of times. You'd think I'd see you around a lot more.

From what I've read, you have your own server; Another reason as to why I said no. Yet you said something like " it gets boring spawning items and stats"
Heard of self-control? It can't be that hard NOT spawning an item and play fair and if it is, then I don't see why it would change on this server.

Happy you have my explanation?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:16 am

As for the record, I also put no, because I talked to someone about it and I felt it was best. So you know what, that's 3 people who haven't responded. Either way they can vote and not respond, it's not a crime.
Back to top Go down
dfs yo ass

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 am

I voted no,

For the 5 days I have been on this server, I have not seen you on once. You never try to actually help people on the forums you just give ignorant and unnecessary reply's. It really doesn't matter if you "know" Paul, as a bossy jerk mod would just completely ruin the fun. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
P H R E A K
P H R E A K

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 am

i voted no,why?you seem like a truly big douche every replie i've seen from you was either disrespectful or just completly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 pm

The other no was from me Tom. I really, really think you don't deserve another staff spot on this server ever again. Your arrogant, your overzealous, you post your opinions everywhere like they enhance the topic, and frankly we don't really need an impulsive person like that as a moderator. I usually tolerate the way you act because of you and Paul's "relationship" or friendship or whatever you'd like to call it, but that shouldn't have any bearing on you getting a staff spot or not. I mean, until we started getting a lot more players, you had NO interest in ever coming back here.

I figure we've know each other long enough that you deserve to know this.

Last edited by Gandalf on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Eh one of the No's was from me, before you seem like a person who could be tolerated. Now you're just never in-game, you posthunt, you reply with unnecessary comments such as flaming the person. You at least gotta be active in game or something, but even if you were i would've voted no. You left the server and didn't want anything to do with it after it got resetted. Now you want to come back and become mod when you realize we have alot of players again. I see the same thing going on with alot of people such as Rob and Big.
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:45 pm

i voted no. I agreee with phreak and nick. You are very like how do i put this? "disrespectful" Any post i seen was just a smart comeback. Anyone can go on random/every posts and put something that is just declining what ever there trying to promote. i clicked no. sorry. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.andstuff.webs.com
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 am

Guys, thank you for your honesty.
As of you who have not seen me on the server, i don't use this account.

As for Fallon, thank you a lot and I truely can count on you.
Nick, go fuck yourself bitch.
Syd, go suck some more dick over the internet.
Bill, you can go fuck yourself too you little homo ass bitch.

As for everyone else, suck some more cock.

Goodbye everyone, and I hope to use all of your ip's for good use.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 am

i0wn3v3ry wrote:

The bad ass 15 year old persona isn't working for you is it kid?

You complained people not tell you why, and since everyone who said no has the same reason's it's pretty definite it's true.
Grow up and take accountability for your actions. Stop crying. So what you have people who don't Think you are capable as mod, as for me i don't like you either way.
There's people i don't like on this server but i don't cry about it.

Do what you will with my IP, my life doesn't revolve around a computer. Although i doubt you have any idea what to do with an IP.

Thanks for showing paul your true colours.

EDIT: btw i already know your IGN is like chef or something so again, never seen you more then twice.
inb4 lock

Back to top Go down
wilson476
wilson476

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 am

i0wn3v3ry wrote:
Guys, thank you for your honesty.
As of you who have not seen me on the server, i don't use this account.

As for Fallon, thank you a lot and I truely can count on you.
Nick, go fuck yourself bitch.
Syd, go suck some more dick over the internet.

As for everyone else, suck some more cock.

Goodbye everyone, and I hope to use all of your ip's for good use.

Did he really try to go for Mod, and ended up saying this lol? ^^ Double-Finger
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 am

App closed due to flaming from the writer himself,GJ. Also a five day ban.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:22 am

You didn't suggest that I 'make a server'. I was advertising it on PvP Planet and you came on my server shortly after that...wtf are you on about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas for In-game Mod.   Thomas for In-game Mod. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas for In-game Mod.
Page 1 of 1