Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator.

Go down 
4 posters

Do you think i deserve/earned moderator?
Yes
In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. I_vote_lcap14%In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
No
In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. I_vote_lcap71%In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Maybe
In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. I_vote_lcap14%In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
wilson476
wilson476

In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator.   In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:19 am

(Old Thread Deleted to spam, which isn't necessary, so please, please, don't bring it up again.)

Hello Fellow Heaven-Pkz Players, My name is Chase Wilson, In-game My usernames are: Wilson476, and Xx 0wn3ed Xx.

History with Heaven-Pkz:
Well, i've known Paul for around 2 years.. It started on a Different Server, which i won't say.. And well, apparently It was getting boring, so he decided to make his own "Heaven-pkz" Well, once it was released thats all i played.. We got it up to 60-70 members in maybe a MONTH. Well, I was playing until duping started, and the economy was flying down-hill, and lots of people were quitting due to this.

Then, came the reset... Thats when the normal 70 people online turned to at max 20 people online.. I then started playing again, but soon after another duping way started, and another reset.. Which hurt the server Worse than before. Then Heaven-pkz went offline for a couple of months, until recently the server came back up, which is the one we are playing on at this moment.

So overall, i've played Heaven-pkz Since it started.

Application Questions:

What is your real name?
-Chase Wilson

-What is your location and time you are on?
United states: Central time; Texas

-Have you been Moderator or Admin at any other community?
Yes, iv'e been an admin on a server for 2 years, and co-owner on a server.

-What else can you do for us?
I am a 1337 (Leet) pro at finding bugs, glitches, and other stuff. I also know most, if not all about the game. I am also very helpful to people who ask questions.

-Do you have any experience in any codes?
No, i don't.

-How many hours a day do you play for?
Depends on the day: Summer time Week-days - 3-5 hours.
Summer time: Weekends - 3-6 hours
School days: 1-3 hours.

-How long have you played for?
I've played Heaven-Pkz since the first server.

-Also, Please put a poll.
Okay!

Old Forums Account for Heaven-pkz!

In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. Thnks

Last Thread Comments:

Super Swag wrote:
I've known you for a while now and i think you should be able to handle this job. You were a mod before on the server i believe and i think you can handle it again. Just remember to pick up where you left off with so just keep on helping people, instead of using what you had to apply for today(meaning don't think because you helped before you don't have to now). Well i voted yes because i think you can handle this position after all anyone who can handle being an admin on CS is pretty hardcore with all the noobs nowadays Razz.

i0wn3v3ry wrote:
I voted No, as your always trying to show up other people.
Also, In the new server, you haven't played nearly close to 1 month.
You also don't meet the post reqs.

Bill Hicks wrote:
last i checked one of the requirements is 30 post's. you are shy 14 of them. I voted no

Gandalf wrote:
I'm on the fence about this one, I'm aware you had maybe 200 posts on the old forum and played even longer then I have. So it's still a maybe.

The posting/time requirements are really there to make sure noobs just don't get mod right off the bat. (not that that would happen) It's really about contributing to the community, which I have no doubt that you have. At any rate, let's quit the spam war here?

Luna wrote:
I also vote no.

While you may be a veteran and you may have been very active on the old forums, I don't feel that should be taken into account as this is a new server. I did not personally know you on the old server, but the way I've seen you acted now doesn't really strike me as mature enough or knowing the new server enough to become staff at the moment.

Also if you noticed the current staff list, we have five mods and two admins. There is currently no need for anymore mods. The only way I would ever condone a new mod would be if a current mod is promoted to admin. In my opinion, seven staff members is appropriate enough for the 50-60 average players online at any given time.

Last edited by wilson476 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator.   In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 am

In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. Wilson10

Gonna go ahead and post that as I said I would for you. My comment still stands as above.

Last edited by Luna on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator.   In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:53 am

I see this thread heading in the same direction.
My last post also still stands.
Back to top Go down
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator.   In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am

I am going to have to say no. Simply because we don't need any more staff right now. And that we still have old staff that have not been promoted again yet. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator.   In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator. Empty

Back to top Go down

In-Game: Wilson476 - Moderator.
Page 1 of 1