Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER! Empty
PostSubject: Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER!   Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Today Tom kept asking me to fight him so i did, then when i k0ed him he x logged he had about 1 or 2 hp left then he x logged. Jigsaw saw this all along and Taxxi saw him log as well.

Heres proof:Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER! Thomproof

The black indicates that i used spec with a high hit which made him have low hp so he x logged just something i decided to add.
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER!   Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Well this needs to be taken care of he mite say he lagged out though this will prolly end up being his word against urs.
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER!   Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Legit wrote:
Well this needs to be taken care of he mite say he lagged out though this will prolly end up being his word against urs.

Well if he lagged out then why wuld he stay off and then he doesn't log back in?
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER!   Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 pm

well its a good point you have there
but either way like i said its going to end up being
Ur word VS his basicly
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
L 3 M O N
L 3 M O N

PostSubject: Re: Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER!   Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:44 pm

The word "Fail" he writes offers the extra push to the proof of Xlog.
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER!   Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Ken, I wouldn't xlog against you, I haven't xlogged since before the reset, and I didn't even know it worked anymore, my moms boyfriend is a dick and shit off the comp, and Nick, I was logged into my msn, with my ipod, I have no reason to xlog, but if you want, I'll give you the items. But I lost my stuff, just checked.
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER!   Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:32 pm

Thom unlike others i actually trust and believe you so i'll close this topic, if any hard feelings i am sorry for mistaking this situation i hope you forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER!   Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas(i 1 hit ko) X LOGGER!
Page 1 of 1