Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legits suggestions for the server (look)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legit

Legits suggestions for the server (look) Empty
PostSubject: Legits suggestions for the server (look)   Legits suggestions for the server (look) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 am

Well paul you have an excelent server and all but for us "veterans" i guess were running out of stuff to do :S
So heres just a few suggestions ill throw out and hey maybe you'll have a look.

1. More items in donator shop

2. Maybe try a custom minigame or something to keep us entertained

3. Make some of the current minigames better (ex. add a warriors guild instead of current rune defender w/e)

4. Add some new bosses to kill (idk just a thought)

5. add talvery dungeon (thats a wide variety of monsters to slay bosses can fit etc.)

6. Host some events to attract more players like every other weekend 2x the exp or somethin

7. Have some people host like events and stuff to keep the fun goin.

8. Add us onto some more sites to vote so we can get players from there (ex: top 100)

9. Add like a full working party room that players can go in and have fun

10. Instead of just 1 skilling area make multiple skilling areas spread them out a bit.

11. Like i stated add talvery dungeon but maybe some other dungeons as well with random NPC's

12. Increase GWD's excitement let me explain have it like full working get a kill count of that GWD monster to get in get through the sub boss to the real boss

13. add some more quests (maybe)

14. add like an exploring system (ik it sounds kinda gay but if you look at it its kinda cool) have these points you earn for roaming around the server that you can spend at a shop or something

15. add a duel arena (idk ive just always been fond of the dueling arena and thought it was cool xD)

Thanks,
Legiit

These are just suggestions to criticize me im just trying to get the server better (:
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
BFC
BFC

PostSubject: Re: Legits suggestions for the server (look)   Legits suggestions for the server (look) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:56 pm

i would agree with you upon the roaming and get points but then every single player will be doing that all day getting a shit load of points and then buying rare items. so i don't think that will slide.
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

PostSubject: Re: Legits suggestions for the server (look)   Legits suggestions for the server (look) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Yeah I like most idea, especially the more items in the donator shop
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Legits suggestions for the server (look)   Legits suggestions for the server (look) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:20 am

Well the roaming idea with points would not necessarily have "rare" items and they would not necessarily be that "easy" to get points.
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legits suggestions for the server (look)   Legits suggestions for the server (look) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legits suggestions for the server (look)
Page 1 of 1