Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Suggestions

Go down 
+4
Jkzleo
Ashley
Gandalf
Blk Shadow43
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:09 pm

-Add a Tophat with +10 str

-Add a Bandos whip with requirement of 75 attack and good str

-Add Black and Pink Partyhats with +10 str

-Add Black, Yellow, and Pink H'Ween masks

-Make dds stronger ex. hit numbers like 30-26 more often

-Make D Claws hit 4 times and lower the price in PvP shop

-Instead of getting 100's of PvP points just get 1 per kill and lower the prices in the PvP shop to fit those

-Give Sara sword 2 specials and make it more powerful

-Give Slayer Helm a Str Bonus

-Remove the Str bonus from Black Elite

-Make Bowsword and Meat Tenderizers weapons

-Give D Plate a Str Bonus

-Add back Bandos Kite and give it +15 Str

-Make G Maul hit more accurately

-Make fire cape 63 waves but you can't lose it when pking.

Well Pauls NEVER gonna read this and even if he does he either won't comment back or he'll just not do these things anyways thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 pm

I agree with all of them, except the 63 wave jad. Every time I tried it when it was 63 waves, I encountered some sort of glitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Ashley
Ashley

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Same with me all but the 60+ wave jad thing even though i only pk my firecapes lol
Back to top Go down
Jkzleo
Starter
Starter
Jkzleo

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:01 pm

I agree with:
-Make G Maul hit more accurately
-Remove the Str bonus from Black Elite

All of the others aren't so great.
Back to top Go down
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:32 pm

alright Jk i really dont care and as for the 63 wave Jad the only problem is paul cant code it right for some reason. It works fine on servers like PvP Planet and 2Speced.
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Yeah make Jad 63 waves again
Back to top Go down
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:59 pm

If he make jad 63 waves then I think ever one with fire cape should loss it or don't make it that bc to new player that not realy fair is no but everthing is good but realy he needs to work on forms frist befor he adds new stuff I think ok that all and this is good I got one more thing we need barrows to drop more bc people pk in it and it not fun or can u buy barrows at a shop like 50m ec pice
Back to top Go down
Jkzleo
Starter
Starter
Jkzleo

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Blk Shadow43 wrote:
alright Jk i really dont care and as for the 63 wave Jad the only problem is paul cant code it right for some reason. It works fine on servers like PvP Planet and 2Speced.

Simply informing you your ideas are rubbish bro. Don't rage.
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:24 pm

You so took some of my ida's, you little jerk, but good Wink
Back to top Go down
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Actually thomas I didnt know some of these were yours I've been pushing the same ideas for a while now, and Jk Honestly IDC what you think of my ideas because everyone but you likes them? Wow there must be something wrong there.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:08 pm

I deleted the spam from this thread, it was not needed and going off topic, and your not allowed to cuss, it's a rule set by the CO OWNER of the server, so obey it or don't use our forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Thank you for enforcing the rules Gandalf well anyways back on topic please.
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:48 pm

All that sounds kinda nice exept i think Paul won't add the customs if he took it off why spend the trouble puttin em back in?But i agree with them.
Back to top Go down
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Actually he never added the top hat, bandos whip or custom phats (except black). I'm pretty sure he would add them if he felt like doing it.
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Lol, I'v had these idea's since the bginging of the server, well some of them, sych as top hat, party hats, and bandos whip, but anyways, hopefully Paul will read out idea's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Suggestions
Page 1 of 1