Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STAFF Abuse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

STAFF Abuse Empty
PostSubject: STAFF Abuse   STAFF Abuse EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:01 am

Okay, well if mrs 0bby want's to play hardball then ill play hardball, so here i go

Mrs 0bby came to war and a kid started attking her and she said off and she jailed him cause she was wanting to fight me and there are no rules that say that this kid couldnt attact her so she jailed him, and she wouldnt unjail him this is fauls abuse, i finally got her to unjail him and then i started fighting and he cameand she wasgetting double teamed so she jailed herself from the fight, onse again this is falce abuse.. and this is only her 2nd day as staff, is this healthy for the server??, is this fair, No it isnt action need's to be taken..

Thank's.
Back to top Go down
zo

STAFF Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAFF Abuse   STAFF Abuse EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:07 am

jaydwilson wrote:
Okay, well if mrs 0bby want's to play hardball then ill play hardball, so here i go

Mrs 0bby came to war and a kid started attking her and she said off and she jailed him cause she was wanting to fight me and there are no rules that say that this kid couldnt attact her so she jailed him, and she wouldnt unjail him this is fauls abuse, i finally got her to unjail him and then i started fighting and he cameand she wasgetting double teamed so she jailed herself from the fight, onse again this is falce abuse.. and this is only her 2nd day as staff, is this healthy for the server??, is this fair, No it isnt action need's to be taken..

Thank's.

yes this is all right do u have a pic or someing to make this 100%
Back to top Go down
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

STAFF Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAFF Abuse   STAFF Abuse EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:22 am

zo wrote:
jaydwilson wrote:

Thank's.

yes this is all right do u have a pic or someing to make this 100%

NO, but this is true i wouldnt lie about something like this, tbh i have nothing against her
Back to top Go down
Fallon

STAFF Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAFF Abuse   STAFF Abuse EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:13 am

No proof no judgement.
Your saved this time Jamie, next time if they get proof you'll be warned.
Locked, Nick if you want to reopen and make a post go ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
jaydwilson
jaydwilson

STAFF Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAFF Abuse   STAFF Abuse EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:15 am

Fallon wrote:
No proof no judgement.
Your saved this time Jamie, next time if they get proof you'll be warned.
Locked, Nick if you want to reopen and make a post go ahead.

she admited to it gah fallon, u dont have the rite to go around closing topics.. that's really messed up, stop sticking up for you're friend.

and yes she did jail him..
Back to top Go down
Fallon

STAFF Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAFF Abuse   STAFF Abuse EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:25 am

She is far from my friend, and hopefully will remain as.
I'm pretty sure that other then me and maybe 2 other staff members, they abused in their first week of moderating. This isn't even very serious you didn't lose any gear. Get over it.
I'm positive she'll read this and regret the deciscion, that in its self is enough punishment and works as a warning.
I'm retarded and forgot to lock this, as I'll do now.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

STAFF Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAFF Abuse   STAFF Abuse EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:08 am

Fallon has every right to close this topic, any topic without adequate proof of the alleged "abuse" will not be taken seriously, true or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STAFF Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAFF Abuse   STAFF Abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

STAFF Abuse
Page 1 of 1