Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff thing

Go down 
+3
Gandalf
robinhood6k
Fallon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallon

Staff thing Empty
PostSubject: Staff thing   Staff thing EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 am

Well I've been gone a couple days, when I came back my account had been hacked ansd demoted. Point is, I secured my computer and since I didn't abuse or quit or anything can I have it back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
robinhood6k

Staff thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff thing   Staff thing EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:14 am

fallon your best player i know and i think paul can reset passwords because he has all account files he can find wrecs pass and change it to yours i belive its worth a try. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

Staff thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff thing   Staff thing EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:31 am

Yeah, just pm Paul about it, will get it sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Silentz
Starter
Starter

Staff thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff thing   Staff thing EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 am

i was in same situation with Hyperion, but when i asked for it back i got told No and to basically fu** off about it.. so i had to start all over again
Back to top Go down
zo

Staff thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff thing   Staff thing EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Not to say anything bad but Paul said he will not give back any hacked acc why should he give u backur acc after other people have been hacked and he did not give it back it unfair to the people that did not get hacked...... Am just saying this bc u need to be fair about this now..

Am sorry fallon but ithinku have to start over Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Staff thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff thing   Staff thing EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 pm

zo wrote:
Not to say anything bad but Paul said he will not give back any hacked acc why should he give u backur acc after other people have been hacked and he did not give it back it unfair to the people that did not get hacked...... Am just saying this bc u need to be fair about this now..

You nub 4th grader stfu you never heard Paul said that and made it up you nub, i never heard Paul said that to anyone and he prob will give it and btw Lorenzo now that i'm admin i bet you won't come back in game and start spamming again?
Back to top Go down
zo

Staff thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff thing   Staff thing EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Super Swag wrote:
zo wrote:

You nub 4th grader stfu you never heard Paul said that and made it up you nub, i never heard Paul said that to anyone and he prob will give it and btw Lorenzo now that i'm admin i bet you won't come back in game and start spamming again?

yes i have if u get hacked he will not recover ur acc bc i have been hacked befor and i did not get back that one acc so ya and i asked him and if he does it then that is unfair
Back to top Go down
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

Staff thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff thing   Staff thing EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:15 pm

zo wrote:
Super Swag wrote:
zo wrote:

yes i have if u get hacked he will not recover ur acc bc i have been hacked befor and i did not get back that one acc so ya and i asked him and if he does it then that is unfair

Do you not understand, how much this server hates you? Every single person here hates you. Honestly, if you fell off a twenty story building, on to a bed of poison tipped needles, and had magma poured all over your body, the world would not care.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

Staff thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff thing   Staff thing EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Closed due to flame, Fallon, just discuss it with Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff thing   Staff thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff thing
Page 1 of 1