Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tatics13

This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players. Empty
PostSubject: This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players.   This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 am

This is a guide for new players and some for old players.Here it is.Ok if you want to go to barrows you have to talk to the Strange Old Man.He is located at Falador which is the home of Heavin Pkz.If you do not know how to teleport there,goto spell book then click the teleport that says (Falador).After you had done that goto bank at home then like I said before talk to Strange Old Man.Then he will teleport you to barrows.Then from there you can go into any barrows crypt.Then you can kill them,but after each kill logout then back in.Then you kill them until you get a set or you can just keep loging back in and out.The shops are located at home at Falador which you should know were it is at if you have read the first half of the post.If you want to train there is a teleport that says "train" click on that and you can train there even if you are a high level.Were you can get godswords at is at godwars.The teleport for godwars is under minigames you click that then it should say godwars click that then you well be teleported to the godwars.But beware it is very very hard so bring some people with you!If you want to go to assualt do the same thing you did for godwars but just click assualt instead of godwars.But when you attack the guys make sure to put on melee prayer or you will be hit all the time.You can steal at apetoll and there is a teleport just for that.It is located at the bottom of the spellbook click that and you will be teleported there.That is a ok way to make money.If you want to skill click on catherby teleport and you can train just "skill".I hope this can help you out in the game.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zo

PostSubject: Re: This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players.   This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:15 am

tatics13 wrote:
This is a guide for new players and some for old players.Here it is.Ok if you want to go to barrows you have to talk to the Strange Old Man.He is located at Falador which is the home of Heavin Pkz.If you do not know how to teleport there,goto spell book then click the teleport that says (Falador).After you had done that goto bank at home then like I said before talk to Strange Old Man.Then he will teleport you to barrows.Then from there you can go into any barrows crypt.Then you can kill them,but after each kill logout then back in.Then you kill them until you get a set or you can just keep loging back in and out.The shops are located at home at Falador which you should know were it is at if you have read the first half of the post.If you want to train there is a teleport that says "train" click on that and you can train there even if you are a high level.Were you can get godswords at is at godwars.The teleport for godwars is under minigames you click that then it should say godwars click that then you well be teleported to the godwars.But beware it is very very hard so bring some people with you!If you want to go to assualt do the same thing you did for godwars but just click assualt instead of godwars.But when you attack the guys make sure to put on melee prayer or you will be hit all the time.You can steal at apetoll and there is a teleport just for that.It is located at the bottom of the spellbook click that and you will be teleported there.That is a ok way to make money.If you want to skill click on catherby teleport and you can train just "skill".I hope this can help you out in the game.Very Happy

this realy is not a guide it need pic ans stuff plz redo this the right way to realy help new players
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players.   This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:29 am

this is just a bunch of words scrammed together and its not a guide no offence post a pic atleast?
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
tatics13

PostSubject: I will but I need to find camera.When I find I will post ok.   This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:35 am

I need to find my camera.When I do I will post pics as soon as possible.Then I hope it helps you out when I post pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players.   This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:36 am

its called prtscreen at the top of ur keyboard and paste into paint edit it save it tinyurl.com
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players.   This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:51 am

Rofl, almost everyone knows how to get to barrows, and if not, they can atleast ask someone in-game, instead of someone scrambiling words together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players.   This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a pretty good guide for new and maybe old players.
Page 1 of 1