Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get more players?!?!?!

Go down 
+3
Fallon
Blk Shadow43
xxxmanxxxx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

How to get more players?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: How to get more players?!?!?!   How to get more players?!?!?! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:47 pm

So I was just think what sit don't we have an avrtimes on and what ones do we bc I would like to make some bc I realy good at that kind of stuff so can u guys give me a list of the ones we do and don't?

Thank,
xxxmanxxxx
Back to top Go down
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

PostSubject: Re: How to get more players?!?!?!   How to get more players?!?!?! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:16 pm

One of the problems with you making advertisements is YOU CANT SPELL. The people will look at the advertisement and say to themselves WTF? I myself have made advertisements on places like silabsoft.org's forums and RSBot. We can only get so many players by using advertisements. If you can learn to spell then go ahead. An example of what i mean.

In your post words mis-spelled:

think should be thinking
what sit? IDK what that means
an should be any
avrtimes should be advertisements
I should be i'm
realy should be really

If you make that many mistakes in a sentence a whole page advertisement would be murdered by your grammer issues.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: How to get more players?!?!?!   How to get more players?!?!?! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:38 pm

You can make a advertisement, but the spelling has to be legible, or they'll think our servers full of lets say "special" players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: How to get more players?!?!?!   How to get more players?!?!?! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Fallon wrote:
You can make a advertisement, but the spelling has to be legible, or they'll think our servers full of lets say "special" players.
I lol'd at this whole post.

Honestly, if you want players, you're going to have to make legible and informative video's or advertisements.
Back to top Go down
dapheria
dapheria

PostSubject: Re: How to get more players?!?!?!   How to get more players?!?!?! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:37 pm

i might have an solution...

You do the hard work..pictures(let others write)

and videos..bring somebody next to you to type Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: How to get more players?!?!?!   How to get more players?!?!?! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Rofl that was a legit post, dapheria, i almost pee'd myself, but anyways yeah, learn to spell, and maybe makea video.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: How to get more players?!?!?!   How to get more players?!?!?! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:56 pm

ROFLMAO, you want more players, go vote, go advert, do something besides complain. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get more players?!?!?!   How to get more players?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get more players?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1