Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "what if" game.

Go down 
+22
i0wn3v3ry
Bill Hicks
Leo
Evilfit
eat da wtf
Taxxi
tatics13
Legit
ags pk lawl
L 3 M O N
Time
ernie
xxxmanxxxx
Chaos Corps
Encrypted
faceup12345
Pk Zerker
Jigsaw Is Bk
Luna
Gandalf
Ashley
i got rollz
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

The "what if" game. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:22 am

Does a step mum count? Coz i'd probably bone her anyway.

What if you had the choice between not being able to speak, hear, or See. Which would you choose?
Back to top Go down
dfs yo ass

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 am

Speak, If I can't see or here bad things can happen.

What if you had to decide between eating a PBJ when your highly allergic, or get spanked by a older man?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:53 am

Well, Ryan is older than me. So techinally he's an older man.. So I'd choose to be spanked by an older man.

What if you could bring one person from the past back to life, who would you choose, and why?
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 am

Easy as.... Bill Hicks hands down. Man left before his message was heard.

What if you were on an aeroplane and some arabs hijacked it. Would you sit down and accept it, or fight them?
Back to top Go down
dfs yo ass

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:55 am

Bill Hicks wrote:
Easy as.... Bill Hicks hands down. Man left before his message was heard.

What if you were on an aeroplane and some arabs hijacked it. Would you sit down and accept it, or fight them?

I'd go kick ass and knock em both out.

What if you were sky diving and your parachut ripped, would you aim for water or a giant sewer. (Water is incredibly small)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 am

Sewer. I can easily get myself clean again, but I'm not all that good of a swimmer.

What if you were living on a deserted island and you had nothing to eat. What would you eat first, scat(google this if you don't know what it is..) or a part of your body?
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:49 am

(Just to clarify something on the previous question. It doesn't matter what you land in or on. Falling at those speeds while sky diving is going to turn you into mush.lolol)

i'd eat poo tbh. i'm a wuss when it comes to pain. And cannibals are creepy.

What would you do if you could manipulate space and time.
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:00 am

I'd speed up time so my sig is done Twisted Evil

What if you had to choose between Micheal Jackson still being alive or Gary Coleman?
Back to top Go down
http://www.andstuff.webs.com
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:14 am

IfuckUhard wrote:
I'd speed up time so my sig is done Twisted Evil

What if you had to choose between Micheal Jackson still being alive or Gary Coleman?
Micheal Jackson without a doubt. I'm not a fan or anything, but the fact is, he's a father who left his kids to grow up without him. I think those kids deserve to have a father in their life.

What if you went into a coma for years, what thing do you think would change most by the time you woke up?
Back to top Go down
dfs yo ass

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:49 pm

My family.

What if you had to get 5 tattoos, where would you get them?
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm

1. Censored
2. Censored
3. Censored
4. Censored
5. my arm

If the planet was overwelmed by global warming and the whole earth was just water in 1 day, and the world had to evacuate on to rocketships and go to a different planet for life, which planet would it be?
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:31 am

Titan.... From what i've read it's one of like 3 planets scientist's think supports or is able to support life.

What If you had someone big a muscular come into your house and say in an Austrian accent" Come with me if you want to live"

What would you do?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 am

You're coming to my house? Hmm, odd. I'd probably think I was dreaming, and my first reaction would be to pinch myself.

What if you woke up one morning in the body of your pet, what would be one thing you would do?
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 am

I'd lick myself.

What if hell was on Earth, what would Jesus do?

BILL LIESSSS JESUS IS ALWAYS ALIVE!!
V V V V V V V V V V

Last edited by IfuckUhard on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 am

Nothing he died like 2000 years ago.

What if you were the only person on earth that figured out life is only a dream and you are the imagination of yourself?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 am

Bill Hicks wrote:
Nothing he died like 2000 years ago.

What if you were the only person on earth that figured out life is only a dream and you are the imagination of yourself?

i would fucking kill my self.

what if god came to you and gave you the key to heaven. would you go or say fuck you am going to hell?
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.com/
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 am

I'm agnostic. What is this god you speak of?

What if you were being stalked by an angry axe murderer, would you scream bloody murder, try to get the axe away from him, try and kill him instead, or run away while screaming bloody murder?
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:49 am

I'd give him a high-five and say good job Thumbs up Oh, wait thats not a choice.

What if you could read every living things mind in the universe, what\who's mind would you read?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 pm

This guy at my school who's an ass to me. I wonder what he thinks about me.

What if you could be on one tv show that's currently running, what show would you be on?
Back to top Go down
CJ
CJ

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:31 am

Scrubs

What if you died and went to hell and you had never done anything wrong in your life?
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:32 am

Nuke jesus.

What if you could rape one person who would it be Very Happy ?

(I wanna see what Luna would say xD)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Okay, I'll post my reply to this, but I'm gonna say that I consider when a girl rapes a guy being that she forced herself upon him, not that she has a dick anything. That's for you prudes..

Ryan, and it would not be considered rape. ;]

What if you had to choose to live on a deserted island, never to be rescued, or to kill the one person you love, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "what if" game.   The "what if" game. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "what if" game.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3