Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story"

Go down 
+2
Gandalf
Jigsaw Is Bk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story" Empty
PostSubject: Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story"   Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story" EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Please post your story aswell, may the server live on!

Ok guys

My story of Heaven-Pkz starts way back in the old server, I joined in 2008 summer time, this was the 3rd server I ever played since I was new to the idea of RSPS. I saw this on Runelocus and saw a decent amount of people who looked like they were having fun, so I started playing to. The name "Jigsaw Is Bk" is from the Saw films, being the saw killer is named in the media "Jigsaw" and he keeps coming back, so the name was born. The first person I remember meeting was good old "Super Swag", gotta love that dude, making sure I was in my place with him being mod and all. XD. Since I knew him I quickly became friends with the other people, going from strenght to strenght on the server too. After much work and feeling like it would be worth it. I bought mod. (boo me if you wish, I did it yes) Buying mod proberly wasnt a good idea but I did it and as far as I know, I was the only LIKED mod who bought there power. Getting more involed in the server I moved on to 99 after 99, then came what I like to call my 'Endless Life'. I managed to join the 2 rival clans so basicly. I never died XD. Pking became a huge part of me after that, and that remained till the end of the server. My next achivement and my most proud was the 99 Runecrafting I got, till the end of the server I remained number 1 Runecrafter. Thanks for everyone who turned up to my party, was amazing to be the only one XD. What happened after that was what could have killed the server months ago.. The switch over.. This could have killed it with literly 100's of noobs leaving the server because they lost there rares, only the dedicated players remain to play meaning at the most I could see 10-15 players on. I remember one day there was just me on the server for 3 hours.. Heavens did regain its strenght and could sometimes hit 30+ but this took some time.. From this point, it all went downhill, Celab.. well what can we say about that Censored retarded Censored face! He tried to take players from us, and we throw it straight back in his face, with me making a hate video to join my youtube set of Heaven-Pkz vids XD. With a final pking video made, and me destroying lorenzos bank for the last time, the server died after a hacker relinked the server to some S*** Hole that no one would ever want to play...

Thats were the story of Heaven-Pkz ends.. But Jigsaw Is Bk lives on..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story"   Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story" EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Old wounds still run deep I see. At any rate, Ryan here asked me to post "my story" in response, so I'll do just that.

I started playing Heaven about 2 weeks before he did, after a server I was playing was spammed saying "free staff spots at heaven-pkz!". Seeing as I was bored there, I dl'd Heaven to see if I could nab a staff spot, but when I got there people from the other server were asking, and promptly being rejected by an admin named "Time" who informed them not to listen to spammers. They left, but I stayed and got to learn that the server was pretty fun and tbh I liked the community here much more, good forum, better pking, the works. Long story short, I made some friends, worked my way up the staff ladder to very short lived Co-Owner and then like someone flicked a switch off, I had six months of my life gone. Not that it was all wasted, I still keep in touch with the people who were worthwhile, so I guess I can thank this dump for that much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story"   Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story" EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:22 pm

aww u pull and touch my heart nick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story"   Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story" EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Wow such good times Smile
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story"   Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story" EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm

I was here since the vereh vereh beginning, like on Divineskape.

OH YEAH, AND I'M THE FOUNDER OF THE OLDEST CLAN, Censored.
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story"   Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story" EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Meh it brings back memories i can't believe its been a year since i've started...

Things go by so quick but thru situations like this you'll realize whose the loyal ones and who aren't....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story"   Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story" Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven-Pkz "Jigsaw's Story"
Page 1 of 1