Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye Heaven-Pkz.

Go down 
+4
Fallon
Silentz
Super Swag
Petros
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:41 am

Now please note, I'm only quitting in-game and I would like to keep Global Mod if possible.

So yes, I'm quitting in-game. I have many reasons, and yes the tip-off was the reset. I know some people think "You're immature for quitting after a reset." However, I've already been the richest player on Heaven-Pkz, we had a reset, I became the best pker on Heaven-Pkz, and now another reset. So what I'm saying is I've already put up with a reset from Heaven-Pkz.

Now another (and the biggest reason) I'm quitting is because I'm prejudiced against by Paul. No need denying it, we all know I deserve GFX Team and Admin at least. Plus when I took a break and came back, I had to work for months to get even mod back, whereas some people quit, came back the next day and got their staff status back. Mm.

I'm also leaving because some of the players now are so immature. I mean honestly. I've been here since the first day of the server and can honestly say I loved talknig with the people and had fun pking with my friends. Now people that are just so damn immature (yeah, xxxmanxxxx, I mean you) always finding humor in retarded things and what not. And now no one pks. My clan has practically been diminished because of the lack of players pking. And you think no one ever pked?

http://www.screencast.com/users/Wilson476/folders/Default/media/74cc6c7a-4b23-437f-a42f-0ce8c047262a

We used to be ripe with players.

I do truly miss the days of when we had 80+ people, now it's a miracle to see at least 20 people. I'm also leaving because of all my original (and best, except for Gandalf) friends left. These people include Time, who quit when you made a new co for new players (that went well), Brandon, who just plain out quit after boredom, and many other people that were originals in my clan (Pker1). I even miss the old noobs, for crying out loud (Mikey, Pk3r, Johnny, Joee xD). I mean c'mon Paul, you did the reset to get rid of dupes months ago and it just happened again. It really defeats the purpose.

So yes, this is my good-bye to my friends in-game and maybe even overall, because I doubt I'm keeping Global Mod even though I asked. I'd like to leave The Twisted to Gandalf. I would give my friends stuff in-game, but oops, all gone. I mean Paul, I wonder if you ever think. Honestly. I've worked for months to get where I got in this server twice, and you can just reset us as if you don't care. Which you don't, probably.

So now for some good-byes.

Gandalf- Oh eff you, I'll see you on MSN. xD I'm jk, I love ya buddy.

Fallon- The first person I pked. <3 A great friend and really deserving of her position. Bye to you.

Super Swag- Another one of my great friends and one of my original pking buddies. I'll miss ya.

Jigsaw Is Bk and Joee (if they're still here)- Nubcakes, I'll miss you two.

I don't think I'm missing anyone... so bye everyone.

Oh and one more thing I'd like to add. I'm the last "original" to leave. So R.I.P. Heaven-Pkz. I'll post this last picture of me, Time, and Brandon together off my clan page.

Bye Heaven-Pkz. 5eimud
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 am

Why Connor why?Well if you wanna do that i respect your decision and will let you leave freely with no questioning but you will be missed Sad
Back to top Go down
Silentz
Starter
Starter

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:57 am

your not the last 'origianal' I'm still here; but im sad to see ya go bro Sad
Back to top Go down
Fallon

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:19 am

Add my msn Connor, fallonrocks1@hotmail.com

Oh, he also said he ment to give you GFX leader but keeps forgetting I'll post screenies :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Silentz
Starter
Starter

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 am

yeh actually; add me to connor Smile
kris.1994@hotmail.co.uk >> miss pking with ya
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:45 am

Well petros my homie, nice knowing ya...

C ya round hopezzz PEACE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:34 pm

While I knew it was coming, but it still sucks. If you ever do come back, though I doubt it, I'll help you out with whatever. Also, I'll personally ensure you keep your forum moderation position.
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

I'm (hopefully) staying on the forums depending on whether or not I get demoted because I will still gladly be a Global Mod and GFX Leader, but the in-game play has lost it's taste to me.
Back to top Go down
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Goodbye Petros, Sadly All good things must come to an end. Sad
Back to top Go down
Legit

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Goodbye petros
i did not know you that well but good luck.
BTW paul didnt reset the server he got rid of his soure and he got a new one
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Legit wrote:
Goodbye petros
i did not know you that well but good luck.
BTW paul didnt reset the server he got rid of his soure and he got a new one

No items when anyone logs on, all skills level 1. So he didn't reset the server?
Back to top Go down
Legit

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Well its just a new source.
but yeah basicly a reset.
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
Sponsored content

Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Heaven-Pkz.   Bye Heaven-Pkz. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye Heaven-Pkz.
Page 1 of 1