Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! Empty
PostSubject: The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"!   The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 am

So guys and gals, I hope your all just as excited about this as I am! For the longest time we had on here what I call a pking dry streak, but since the home was moved to Edgeville, it's basically revitalized the whole Pking spirit of the server. Just check out these pics, where mains and pures alike were playing the game the way Runescape is meant to be played.

The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! Edgepking1

The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! Edgepking2

The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! Edgepking3

The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! Edgepking4

Well everyone, I guess I'll see you out on the battlefield!

Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"!   The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 am

Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"!   The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:13 am

Meh this is a bunch of rookies Pkng was real back when twisted with me n Connor pretty much killing all at war, those were the times. xD
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"!   The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 am

Nick you were pking, when did you learn how to?

Ken, you weren't even good by yourself, you had to use member items the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"!   The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:30 am

Meh and Ryan pretty much welfare it up in torso's and rune, and to be honest I absolutely hated the deep wild pking on the old server, it was incredibly unbalanced even without the Stat hammers. I like the pking here wayyyy better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"!   The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:31 am

i0wn3v3ry wrote:
Nick you were pking, when did you learn how to?

Ken, you weren't even good by yourself, you had to use member items the whole time.
I never new ags's and d bows were specifically mem items but ofc you're the older member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"!   The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"! Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Pkz" is back in "Heaven-Pkz"!
Page 1 of 1