Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{READ BEFORE APPLYING!} Forum Staff position requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

{READ BEFORE APPLYING!} Forum Staff position requirements Empty
PostSubject: {READ BEFORE APPLYING!} Forum Staff position requirements   {READ BEFORE APPLYING!} Forum Staff position requirements EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:27 am

This is what I would like to see applicants having from now on, as too many unqualified people decide they should have a staff position, for power, for greed, for whatever. We only want trusted server veterans, so please, if your posting an application in this section, do be sure to check to see if you meet these requirements.

Applying for Forum Moderator:
-150 legitimate forum posts
-2 months of activity on the forum/game

Applying for GFX designer
-Posting proof of signatures, title bars, and other things you have made

If your application does not meet these requirements it can and will be locked and denied.

A quick couple of notes:

Abuse reports against you, if any, will be taken into account when you apply, and can be used against you in the application process.

You cannot apply for the Forum Administrator position, if Paul feels you deserve it, he will give it to you, other then that it won't happen.

When I say legitimate forum posts, I mean actual, earned posts, not spam, nor flame, nor one word responses.

Don't ask me or Paul to give you staff, or to go read your app, if your deserving of it you will get it, and asking won't help.

Good spelling and grammar and a detailed application is a big boost to your eligibility.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/

{READ BEFORE APPLYING!} Forum Staff position requirements
Page 1 of 1