Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read - Poll Is For Staff Only

Go down 
5 posters

Should mannn get moderator back? (read post before you vote!)
Yes
Read - Poll Is For Staff Only I_vote_lcap13%Read - Poll Is For Staff Only I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
No
Read - Poll Is For Staff Only I_vote_lcap81%Read - Poll Is For Staff Only I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 13 ]
Maybe
Read - Poll Is For Staff Only I_vote_lcap6%Read - Poll Is For Staff Only I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mannn
Starter
Starter

Read - Poll Is For Staff Only Empty
PostSubject: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 am

To all staff and certain players (xxxmanxxxx);

I know of all the cases of abuse that have been reported against me and atleast half are true and I take responsibility for them. I talked to Jesus and we both agreed that if I get people to agree to let me resume my moderator position then I would have to be; nicer, don't reset and pickupon so much and only jail when needed. I do apologize to gandalf and super swag for the way I yelled at them after I got demoted when it wasn't really their fault. Also blk, I told the truth like you said and Jesus worked stuff out. And xxxmanxxxx; I'm sorry for jailing you because I was frustrated. I just have one thing to say. If someone is afk in Wildy, wait for them to return because if you kill them when they're afk (I just finished handling staff matter and went to help my brother and when I get back I'm dead. Wrec told you I was afk. But whatever it's over now. So can all of us be friends again and go back to playing before the abuse started?
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:59 am

NO, you were a truly awful staff member on this server, who could barely have a conversation with a player without threatening to bann or mute them, you abused reset drops and pick up commands, abused jail for your own personal protection or gain, got ::resetnpc removed for moderators, and had no respect for higher ranking staff members and those who have been on this server longer then you, you shouldn't be allowed to play here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Mannn
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:01 am

If you read the first post it covers all of that. And I apologized for disrespecting you.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:03 am

Mannn wrote:
If you read the first post it covers all of that. And I apologized for disrespecting you.

Ever heard the expression, sorry isn't good enough?
Back to top Go down
Mannn
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:05 am

Yes, though Jesus is giving me the chance to earn it back. And I've also agreed to show people such as you with alot more respect.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:51 am

No I asked you 3 times in 2 hours to stop abusing drop commands.
Back to top Go down
Mannn
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:00 am

I wasn't abusing. I talked to Jesus about what I was doing with the commands. Long story.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:12 am

So getting killed in the wild then jailing who killed you is ok to?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Mannn wrote:
To all staff and certain players (xxxmanxxxx);

I know of all the cases of abuse that have been reported against me and atleast half are true and I take responsibility for them. I talked to Jesus and we both agreed that if I get people to agree to let me resume my moderator position then I would have to be; nicer, don't reset and pickupon so much and only jail when needed. I do apologize to gandalf and super swag for the way I yelled at them after I got demoted when it wasn't really their fault. Also blk, I told the truth like you said and Jesus worked stuff out. And xxxmanxxxx; I'm sorry for jailing you because I was frustrated. I just have one thing to say. If someone is afk in Wildy, wait for them to return because if you kill them when they're afk (I just finished handling staff matter and went to help my brother and when I get back I'm dead. Wrec told you I was afk. But whatever it's over now. So can all of us be friends again and go back to playing before the abuse started?

Sorry mannn, but its no from me.

You have been annoying me recently and you have been just plain annoying players with the stupid resets that are still in.

Once again, No.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:35 pm

You abused the following

::mute
::jail
::resetdrops (used when it wasnt needed)
::pickupon (not EVER needed to be used)

You also threatened to take out a lawsuit against us. That sounds like a good mod to me! (epic sarcasm) You will never get your mod back after the things you've done.
Back to top Go down
Mannn
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:49 pm

XxX you aren't getting anchor. That was given to me by Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Xxman, for staff only. Have trouble reading? I'm deleting your posts in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read - Poll Is For Staff Only   Read - Poll Is For Staff Only Empty

Back to top Go down

Read - Poll Is For Staff Only
Page 1 of 1