Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App

Go down 
2 posters

Think I should have Mod?
Yes
Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App I_vote_lcap0%Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Unsure
Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App I_vote_lcap100%Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Not yet
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App   Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi guys, im Jigsaw Is Bk if you havent guessed and im applying for fourm mod, mainly bacause I believe I could do a good job at being a fourm mod if given the chance, but to also gain the exsperience of being a fourm staff member.

Lets Play,
Who want to be a fourm mod.

How Long Have You Been Playing Heaven-Pkz?
Ive been playing a good 3 months plus, i dont remember an prciece date because I suffer from memory loss, and I dont tend to make a note of when I start servers, other players may be able to put a better date on it.

How Could You Help The Server As Mod?
I believe me becoming a mod would help the server because the work load on fourms would be reduced, and people know who I am very well, meaning they know who's infomation they can trust.

What Is Your Timezone?
My time zone is GMT (london time), but I play most days to midnight and onwards to talk to my american homies.

Why Are You Applying for that Position?
Because I believe I could help alot on the new fourms, my posts are as detailed as I can make them, im not amazing at the right places to put them, I admit, but being a mod means I would have to learn, giving me my fisrt target.

How Would You Solve Problems?
The normal way I solve problems, if someone is being abusive, I will get a second or if need be a third opinion and then and only then take action, I also do this as ingame admin. If there is some kind of other issue, I will ask other members for there opinion. If it is a blantent offence, then takign matters into my own hands is what I will do so.

Do you Have Experience as Staff on other servers?
I have had some exsperiance, as I said at the top I would the the chance to get more, I have been server mod on a server for 2 months, after it was shut down, I was also a fourms mod on a sever "invasionscape", but that also quickly shut down after I joined.

As you well know, the newfourms will need some staff,and I hope that I can be one of the people to help with this position, I leave the decision in your hands fellow players...

Feedback is what I want, if no. Please give a good reason so I can inprove.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App   Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Accepted as section mod topic locked.
Back to top Go down

Jigsaw Is Bk Mod App
Page 1 of 1