Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]

Go down 
3 posters

Should I get Forum Mod in your opinion (you dont need to post what you vote)
Yes
[New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  I_vote_lcap86%[New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
[New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  I_vote_lcap14%[New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Maybe (^Prefer a full answer^)
[New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  I_vote_lcap0%[New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

[New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  Empty
PostSubject: [New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]    [New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:54 pm

New app, for a new server.

--What is your real name?
My real name is Ryan Herman, most players know this already.

--What is your location and time you are on?
I am in Reading, next to London on the GMT +0:00 Timezone.

--Have you been Moderator or Admin at any other community?
Many communities, including section mod on previous forums and admin postion in-game. (Also mod on here before it was hacked, about a week at most.)

--What else can you do for us?
Help out with people who think they own the place, and the spam that keeps happening.

--Do you have any experience in any codes?
I can code basic java as shown when I used my server to maintain players. Also I get payed to make websites and forums for people.

--How many hours a day do you play for?
Alot, 5 hours + normaly, and midnight plus most days. Sleeping issues and I like the company.

--How long have you played for?
The whole of the time the previous server was up, and basicly everyday of this one.. Some time on the one before last.

--Personal Infomation :
Well this needs totaly updating..
Hay guys, me applying for this again because, well I love forums now! Since the server shut down I went from server to server trying to find another place to chill. But with about 60% of those all I did was post on the forums because the game itself was just frankly.. Rubbish. Now Heaven-Pkz is back up im still loving forums as always so im gunna try my hand at applying for Forum Mod as it becomes more active again.

PEACE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: [New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]    [New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 pm

I Voted yes, your really active on forum and now that we are growing i think we could use 1 more forum mod. Very Happy GL
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: [New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]    [New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Taxxi wrote:
I Voted yes, your really active on forum and now that we are growing i think we could use 1 more forum mod. Very Happy GL

What is very funny, is i'm way more active, but yet Paul told me there is no need for more Forum Moderators until more people are active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]    [New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]  Empty

Back to top Go down

[New App] Jigsaw Is Bk for Mod [Forum]
Page 1 of 1