Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )

Go down 
+3
Luna
Fallon
Joe
7 posters

Joe For In-Mod
Yes
Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) I_vote_lcap33%Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
No
Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) I_vote_lcap58%Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
We Don't Need Staff ATM But Once We Do Yes
Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) I_vote_lcap8%Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Joe
Joe

Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) Empty
PostSubject: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Hello my name is John. This Application is for mod on the reborn heaven-pkz server. A lit about me. I live in Ohio. I am 16. I play football for my high school football team i made starting QB i also play Golf, Soccer, and Tennis. 

-What is your real name?

My really name John

-What is your location and time you are on?
Est

-Have you been Moderator or Admin at any other community?

I have been a Moderator 11 times and have been an Admin 7 times and Co-owner 1 time and i owned my own server for 3moths till i got bored.

-What else can you do for us?

I can help Paul if he needs any help coding ( it dose not look like he dose he is a grate coder ) and i can help other people in server if they are new or if they need help finding something. 

-Do you have any experience in any codes?

I know Jave C++ and HTML . I code web sits and code servers for money.

-How many hours a day do you play for?

2-8Hours 

-How long have you played for?

I have been playing since Paul had the Beat Test.

I know we do not need any staff ATM I just wanted to post this so when we do I get a fair shot at the spot.
Thank you for reading
John
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.com/
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm really undecided on this one, I want to say yes because of your activity, but I also want to say no. I decided to vote yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Fallon wrote:
I'm really undecided on this one, I want to say yes because of your activity, but I also want to say no. I decided to vote yes.

thank you for voting.

If you are going to vote NO then post why.

thank you
john
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Honestly, No.

You have no respect for any staff members, nor other players. You have to be respectful because as a mod you will be dealing with people a lot, and you don't want to come across as rude to anyone. Also, when you first joined this server, I remember you cussing at me and being a jerk. You think you're better than everyone else, and honestly you act like we should treat you like you're all high and mighty. I'm really tired of you, I've been tired of you since day one, because of how you always act. I can't count the number of times you have asked questions, over and over, the same exact questions, and never taking the answer someone gives you because maybe to you, you wanted it a different way. You need to be able to listen as a mod, because you're going to have people come to you with a problem. How are you supposed to listen and take care of issues, when you can't even listen as it is.

I won't stand for you as a mod. I won't support you, I won't approve of this. You're just another Lorenzo. How many times have I seen you asking for mod? How many applications have you posted? This is your third one. That's uncalled for, and stupid. You've barely changed anything, you just think that time passes will mean you'll get approved. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no. Also, did you notice that in your second app he said it was closed for now? That means you should have just asked him, and he would have reopened it. You had no reason to make another topic.

Also, have you ever heard of rereading your work and changing mistakes? Because that gets annoying real fast. How are people supposed to be able to understand you? Exactly, they won't be able to.

Get a reality check, and then start changing who you are, and prove yourself to be worthy of this, before you ask for it.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Luna wrote:
Honestly, No.

You have no respect for any staff members, nor other players. You have to be respectful because as a mod you will be dealing with people a lot, and you don't want to come across as rude to anyone. Also, when you first joined this server, I remember you cussing at me and being a jerk. You think you're better than everyone else, and honestly you act like we should treat you like you're all high and mighty. I'm really tired of you, I've been tired of you since day one, because of how you always act. I can't count the number of times you have asked questions, over and over, the same exact questions, and never taking the answer someone gives you because maybe to you, you wanted it a different way. You need to be able to listen as a mod, because you're going to have people come to you with a problem. How are you supposed to listen and take care of issues, when you can't even listen as it is.

I won't stand for you as a mod. I won't support you, I won't approve of this. You're just another Lorenzo. How many times have I seen you asking for mod? How many applications have you posted? This is your third one. That's uncalled for, and stupid. You've barely changed anything, you just think that time passes will mean you'll get approved. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no. Also, did you notice that in your second app he said it was closed for now? That means you should have just asked him, and he would have reopened it. You had no reason to make another topic.

Also, have you ever heard of rereading your work and changing mistakes? Because that gets annoying real fast. How are people supposed to be able to understand you? Exactly, they won't be able to.

Get a reality check, and then start changing who you are, and prove yourself to be worthy of this, before you ask for it.

+REP
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:43 pm

I voted no, due to we do not need staff CLEARLY and you posted an app anyways even if we did i would have voted no. You posthunt on forums somewhat, i don't see you help out alot exept for having others admire your items. And you remind me too much of Lorenzo, very much alike. You also previously left the server for about a week. I thought you quit but figures you came back when we're at like 50 players, and now you're going for mod.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Super Swag wrote:
I voted no, due to we do not need staff CLEARLY and you posted an app anyways even if we did i would have voted no. You posthunt on forums somewhat, i don't see you help out alot exept for having others admire your items. And you remind me too much of Lorenzo, very much alike. You also previously left the server for about a week. I thought you quit but figures you came back when we're at like 50 players, and now you're going for mod.

i was out of town for that week and did not have my laptop i don't post hunt. and i was going for mod before we hit 40 players.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Joe wrote:
Super Swag wrote:

i was out of town for that week and did not have my laptop i don't post hunt. and i was going for mod before we hit 40 players.

You actually do pretty much post hunt, and you may be going for it, but it's not happening.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am

Luna wrote:
Honestly, No.

woah +1 ... LUNA LET'S LOOSE!!

haha sorry man but i also said no, i see you around a lot so your activity is promising. But i've not once seen you help someone to be honest. Also i just couldn't see you as a Mod.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 am

Joe, not to be mean, but your going to be denied. Maybe you should just request a lock.
Back to top Go down
IfuckUhard
IfuckUhard

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:14 am

get a lock, your going to get owned in this thread mine aswell give up now. and +REP to LUNAAAA! Banana
Back to top Go down
http://www.andstuff.webs.com
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:36 am

im sorry but i completely agree with luna, you are disrespectful to other members of staff and players, you loose your head over the simplest of things and as moderator you need to step back and view things in more then one perspective. i havent seen u much in the game and and havent seen you help anyone when you have. from me its a NO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )   Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joes In-Game Mod Application ( New )
Page 1 of 1