Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A couple of suggestions.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

A couple of suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: A couple of suggestions.   A couple of suggestions. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 am

These are just a few more suggestions and a couple of tiny bugs I've found while playing, so here we go.

Bugs
-Elve Warriors attack with melee, not range.
-Battle Mages at the Mage Bank attack with melee, not magic.
-You can make sapphire bolt tips but you can't actually attach them to mithril bolts.
-You can make anti dragonfire potions, but you can't actually drink them.
-You can wear a lot of items at 1 defence that you shouldn't be able to, such as Initiate and Black Dragonhide(You can wear the chaps at 1 range as well.)
-The PM system is still glitchy, I occasional don't get PM's from people, although relogging fixes it most of the time.
-You can't smelt gold or silver.

Suggestions
-Add Saradomin and Zamorak Brews to Dr Orbon's shop.
-Add a couple hundred Rune arrows to the Range store in Catherby, they can only be made by fletching as of now.
-Make a level 80+ Slayer master(such as Vannakka) who assigns only higher level tasks. I absolutely loathe doing lesser demons and bloodvelds.
-If this is possible, though I doubt it is, add a kick option to the clan chat
-Make it so you can buy items from the "merchant" store, occasionally I see something in there I'd like to buy...
-Fix whatever is wrong with the Duel Arena as soon as possible, its a friendly alternative to pking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions.   A couple of suggestions. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 am

Gandalf wrote:
These are just a few more suggestions and a couple of tiny bugs I've found while playing, so here we go.

Bugs
-Elve Warriors attack with melee, not range.
-Battle Mages at the Mage Bank attack with melee, not magic.
-You can make sapphire bolt tips but you can't actually attach them to mithril bolts.
-You can make anti dragonfire potions, but you can't actually drink them.
-You can wear a lot of items at 1 defence that you shouldn't be able to, such as Initiate and Black Dragonhide(You can wear the chaps at 1 range as well.)
-The PM system is still glitchy, I occasional don't get PM's from people, although relogging fixes it most of the time.

Suggestions
-Add Saradomin and Zamorak Brews to Dr Orbon's shop.
-Add a couple hundred Rune arrows to the Range store in Catherby, they can only be made by fletching as of now.
-Make a level 80+ Slayer master(such as Vannakka) who assigns only higher level tasks. I absolutely loathe doing lesser demons and bloodvelds.
-If this is possible, though I doubt it is, add a kick option to the clan chat
-Make it so you can buy items from the "merchant" store, occasionally I see something in there I'd like to buy...
-Fix whatever is wrong with the Duel Arena as soon as possible, its a friendly alternative to pking.

These are reasonbly good ideas, but I don't think the 1 defence stuff matters so much.
the PM system is a bit glitchy, yes, but i'm sure he is trying to fix it.
The duel arena, i'm sure your talking about sometimes not teleporting out when the person dies, it's called click duel arena in tele options.
Aren't Sara and Zammy brews, makeable?
The "Kick" would only be possible by a command, not an option.
Making a lvl 80 slayer master, is possible, but he might assign low level task aswell.
Anti drag pots, would be nice for pking, as most people use d bolts I assume.
Rune arrows can be made, so why add to the store?

My ops Wink
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions.   A couple of suggestions. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:47 am

Rune arrows can be fletched as well as a drop from monsters. And I also did mention about not being able to make sapphire tipped bolts as well in another topic.

I would also suggest making it so you could buy maybe 1 item an hour? I mean from the catherby store. I saw a bunch of plateskirts after the drop party I wanted to buy, so I so understand Nick wanting to buy things sometimes.

EDIT;
Emerald tips go with mith bolts...idk why.
Back to top Go down
magic man
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions.   A couple of suggestions. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:46 am

I agree with most of the suggestions. (I really like the 80+ slayer master idea).
Although, I used a ranger set, black dhide, and rune throwing knives at level 1 range, but my hits maxed out at 2. I don't think the armor really affects your hits at that level.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hicks
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Bill Hicks

PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions.   A couple of suggestions. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 am

Gandalf wrote:

This one is a must imo, i am sick of lessers, velds, dustys, and every now and then you get rock crabs =\ It's the reason i have stopped at 90 n not bothered with getting to 99.

Gandalf wrote:
-Make it so you can buy items from the "merchant" store, occasionally I see something in there I'd like to buy....
And although i agree, i currently have seen a load of stuff i want to buy from store, but isn't there a dupe people can due from buying from general store?

If not i agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions.   A couple of suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple of suggestions.
Page 1 of 1