Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a few suggestions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

Just a few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 pm

These are just a few things I think that should be fixed/modified/added that you can look over whenever.
They're all basically about convenience and making some things slightly easier.

-Crafting Gems/Fletching Bolts.
When you craft an uncut gem it automatically makes it an amulet, meaning the only way to get cut gems for fletching bolts is by killing monsters. A good way to fix this is either make it so when you cut an uncut, it turns into a cut gem which you can get again to get an amulet or just stock the crafting store with cut gems.

-Consolidate the stores a bit more.
Currently the shops are spread out between Falador, Varrock, and Catherby. Why not make them a bit closer together, I.E. have all combat oriented shops in Varrock and skilling oriented shops in Catherby.

Apparently there are Dagonoth Kings on the monsters 2 teleport-Add some monster(s) that drops Warrior, Ranger, Seers', and Berserker rings or put them in a shop.

-Add a monster that drops Robin Hood hats and Ranger Boots or put them in a shop.

-Make it so when you teleport to the Barrows you get a spade, in case you forget it.

That's about it, though I may have forgotten something.

Last edited by Gandalf on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:56 pm

I would say also, sometime, not necessarily now, adding in the shops for the equip items that are more so non-armor. (Sets from random events, pirate sets, boaters, stuff like that.) Because skillers are gonna hate having nothing to wear other than armor, especially if they just want to train level 3's. Just my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 pm

-Crafting Gems/Fletching Bolts.
I did this because I wanted making enchanted bolts rare and having them accessible in shops wouldn't make them rare+ you can make a fury from an uncut onyx.

-Consolidate the stores a bit more.
That's a good idea I will do that Smile

-Add some monster(s) that drops Warrior, Ranger, Seers', and Berserker rings or put them in a shop.
Daggs do (daggs monster 2 tele)

-Add a monster that drops Robin Hood hats and Ranger Boots or put them in a shop.
Kbd now drops robin hood and ranger boots. thanks for suggesting it Smile

-Make it so when you teleport to the Barrows you get a spade, in case you forget it.
Tbh that's a little stupid...you can just buy it from the general store lol

Luna, I will also do that.
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:44 am

-Add a dragon axe.

No joke, like at least add it to the axe store.

Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:19 am

Petros wrote:
-Add a dragon axe.

No joke, like at least add it to the axe store.

Supreme+king rex drops it (dagg king)
Back to top Go down
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Yayz
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:52 am

No need for another topic, so I'm adding on to my suggestions in this reply.
Again, these are just general things that aren't extremely important.

-Add the Tz-Tok Jad so people can get Fire Capes. (Preferably without waves or only a few moderate to difficult ones)

-Add an anvil next to the furnace in Falador. (A nice addition to make a slow(ish) skill a bit faster)

-There have been(recently) quite a few problems involving accidental no-clipping into areas you can't get out of, namely in the wilderness. What would help is if I(and other admins if you promote someone) had the ::xteletome command.

-The server is growing a bit, but not necessarily to the point of needing more staff members. Although if it continues like it is now, you may want to consider promoting someone to mod status. I mean a lot of old staff and server veterans still play, so you have a lot of good choices to pick from.

-I'm not sure if any monsters drop Astral runes, so if they do you can just say so in a reply, but it wouldn't hurt to add a couple hundred into the rune shop.

{More maybe coming soon if I forgot something}
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 am

Gandalf wrote:
No need for another topic, so I'm adding on to my suggestions in this reply.
Again, these are just general things that aren't extremely important.

-Add the Tz-Tok Jad so people can get Fire Capes. (Preferably without waves or only a few moderate to difficult ones)
Working on a minigame for that
-Add an anvil next to the furnace in Falador. (A nice addition to make a slow(ish) skill a bit faster)
Will add it tomorrow, going to sleep now:)
-There have been(recently) quite a few problems involving accidental no-clipping into areas you can't get out of, namely in the wilderness. What would help is if I(and other admins if you promote someone) had the ::xteletome command.
I will give admins xteletome
-The server is growing a bit, but not necessarily to the point of needing more staff members. Although if it continues like it is now, you may want to consider promoting someone to mod status. I mean a lot of old staff and server veterans still play, so you have a lot of good choices to pick from.
If it does grow more I will make old players moderators.
-I'm not sure if any monsters drop Astral runes, so if they do you can just say so in a reply, but it wouldn't hurt to add a couple hundred into the rune shop.
You can runecraft them.
{More maybe coming soon if I forgot something}
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:26 pm

I suggest removing the hill giants teleport in the pk list and replacing it with green dragons.
Hill Giants can be found under the monster 1 teleport at Island. Green dragons currently are far in wildy where no one knows how to get to, and they are a slayer task. Hill giants don't need two teleports, do they?
EDIT; Also, Hill giants can be found in Taverly dungeon. So basically there's three teleports for hill giants..

Also, I'd like to maybe see the monsters 2 teleport and the cities teleport moved around. So they'd be there together and not as spread out. But that really doesn't matter I guess.

Three questions;

Is the Astral runes teleport in the runecrafting list supposed to not tele you anywhere? Because when I went to do it earlier it just made the runes then and there and didn't teleport me anywhere.

Why did Varrock Dungeon replace Brimhaven Dungeon? Personally I think Brimhaven was better, because it offered Lesser Demons, Hill Giants, Moss Giants, and Fire Giants. While Varrock just offers the Moss Giants.

Why can mods ban but not mute?

Also the issue of Crafting being horrible now. Alching completely lowers the profits and you in fact lose money instead of gaining money. Skillers have no point in doing crafting if they can't sell their amulets. Level 55 plus was not bad money since you could sell Amulets of Glory for a 2k profit. I understand you may like keeping sell off, but it does ruin crafting, which is why you never see anyone doing it anymore. I really think you should turn it back on, and people can always alch if they want to. Plus, skillers staying at a level 3 cannot alch what so
ever.

Another issue, we need another admin. I know you know this, but I really think you should promote someone within the next day or two. You have staff who were formerly admins in the old heavens, plus you have several applications for the admin position. Fact is, we have 4 mods and just 1 admin. Also, with all the getting stuck happening, we need a really active admin who can be online and help.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:23 pm

I suggest removing the hill giants teleport in the pk list and replacing it with green dragons.
Hill Giants can be found under the monster 1 teleport at Island. Green dragons currently are far in wildy where no one knows how to get to, and they are a slayer task. Hill giants don't need two teleports, do they?
EDIT; Also, Hill giants can be found in Taverly dungeon. So basically there's three teleports for hill giants..
Will Do that.

Is the Astral runes teleport in the runecrafting list supposed to not tele you anywhere? Because when I went to do it earlier it just made the runes then and there and didn't teleport me anywhere.
There is no astral altar in runescape 317 version so yeah...(same for bloods)

Why did Varrock Dungeon replace Brimhaven Dungeon? Personally I think Brimhaven was better, because it offered Lesser Demons, Hill Giants, Moss Giants, and Fire Giants. While Varrock just offers the Moss Giants.
Because i put metal dragons in brim. Lesser demons are still in the tav. dungeon and fire giants+mosses are in the varrock dungeon.

Why can mods ban but not mute?
I still have to add that Sad

Also the issue of Crafting being horrible now. Alching completely lowers the profits and you in fact lose money instead of gaining money. Skillers have no point in doing crafting if they can't sell their amulets. Level 55 plus was not bad money since you could sell Amulets of Glory for a 2k profit. I understand you may like keeping sell off, but it does ruin crafting, which is why you never see anyone doing it anymore. I really think you should turn it back on, and people can always alch if they want to. Plus, skillers staying at a level 3 cannot alch what so
ever.
You cannot sell it to the general store however you CAN sell it to dr. orbon's potions and amulets for 13k again and if you alch the amulet NOTED it will turn out to be 13k.

Another issue, we need another admin. I know you know this, but I really think you should promote someone within the next day or two. You have staff who were formerly admins in the old heavens, plus you have several applications for the admin position. Fact is, we have 4 mods and just 1 admin. Also, with all the getting stuck happening, we need a really active admin who can be online and help.
Making ryan admin Smile
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 am

Question, What about moving the Range shop to Falador?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions.   Just a few suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a few suggestions.
Page 1 of 1