Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barrows please fix this!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
durial56
Starter
Starter

Barrows please fix this!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Barrows please fix this!!!!!   Barrows please fix this!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:20 am

It seems like everytime I play Barrows I hardly ever get a Barrows reward. This is getting annoying, I mean 245 mind runes as a reward come the F on. This is getting annoying if we could please have it changed so nearly everytime you do Barrows you get a Barrows reward, not a joke.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Barrows please fix this!!!!!   Barrows please fix this!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 am

I agree. While it does make barrows equipment rarer, it can be annoying to keep getting runes. It's up to Paul to keep or remove the mind runes reward. I can see that you're probably not the only one who hates them, and I mean if you didn't get them you wouldn't get anything that round, so it could be worse. But maybe Paul if you keep the runes as a reward, make it different runes?
Back to top Go down
durial56
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Barrows please fix this!!!!!   Barrows please fix this!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 am

I agree, just something worth much more.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Barrows please fix this!!!!!   Barrows please fix this!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:27 am

I did 17 games and for all of those I only got runes, I COMPLETLY agree with this. COMPLETLY!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Barrows please fix this!!!!!   Barrows please fix this!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:53 am

It was purposely made that way to keep value of Barrows item, i did 3 games and got a guthans helm, karils top, and veracs top so i'm fine lol. I don't agree with this nothing to be fixed...
Back to top Go down
durial56
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Barrows please fix this!!!!!   Barrows please fix this!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 pm

I don't see how they could make it so you have to play barrows freaking 14 times to get one barrows item. It's an insult when you get 245 mind runes for doing barrows. It says we don't care that you just worked to get a good item heres a crappy one instead.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Barrows please fix this!!!!!   Barrows please fix this!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 pm

It's just that your not lucky, it happens to everyone. Barrows are supposed to be rare, and if you don't get some keep trying. Sometimes I get a part each game, sometimes I have a dry streak. You just have to be persistent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
durial56
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Barrows please fix this!!!!!   Barrows please fix this!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:02 am

Just add runes that are worth MUCH MORE. Or better yet make the rewards that aren't barrows make them Rune Platebody's?
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Barrows please fix this!!!!!   Barrows please fix this!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 am

durial56 wrote:
Just add runes that are worth MUCH MORE. Or better yet make the rewards that aren't barrows make them Rune Platebody's?

Their bloods and deaths, you can't really get better runes then that..
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrows please fix this!!!!!   Barrows please fix this!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Barrows please fix this!!!!!
Page 1 of 1