Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros

Go down 
+3
Gandalf
Paul
Jigsaw Is Bk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros Empty
PostSubject: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 pm

NOTE : This is a Post in working, once I train the skill ill post a guide, please post any changes to the guide you think I should make. Thanks

NOTE : Due to the way the server is being continualy updated, pleaase check back regularly to make sure your doing it the best way..

To show the guides, just click the Spoiler button below the skill name

Runecrafting [Making runes]
Spoiler:
Agility
Spoiler:
Herblore/Farming
Spoiler:
Thieving
Spoiler:
Crafting [Gems]
Spoiler:
Fletching
Spoiler:
Slayer
Spoiler:
Mining
Spoiler:
Smithing [Bars]
Spoiler:
Fishing
Spoiler:
Cooking
Spoiler:
Firemaking
Spoiler:
Woodcutting
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jigsaw Is Bk on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 pm

This is going to take a lot of work+effort to do. Good luck and thanks Smile.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:51 pm

I can help you out with this if you want. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Gandalf wrote:
I can help you out with this if you want. Razz

That settles it then, me and gandalf shall create the ULTIMATE GUIDE!

MUWHAHAHAHAHHA!
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:17 pm

The Woodcutting guide is complete.
Back to top Go down
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:27 pm

This is going to be a great guide when it's all said and done. I'll help with some sections if you want. Razz
Back to top Go down
Joe
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 pm

can i do mage i will have it today somtime
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.com/
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Petros will also help if she is required.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Crafting has just been completed by me, sorry joe but you should have explained a little more.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:29 pm

I've posted my thieving guide yesterdayyy..

you also need to edit your woodcutting guide. Nurmof is in fally now.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Luna wrote:
I've posted my thieving guide yesterdayyy..

you also need to edit your woodcutting guide. Nurmof is in fally now.

Yer yer, when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Jigsaw and I are going to begin work on the Fletching, Fishing, and Slayer guides within the next couple of days. For a while they're going to be text only, screenshots will be added later. Also, I've removed to spots for the combat guides, if you really can't figure out how to train combat, ask other players.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Gandalf wrote:
Jigsaw and I are going to begin work on the Fletching, Fishing, and Slayer guides within the next couple of days. For a while they're going to be text only, screenshots will be added later.

Agreed, I may also do Firemaking since its a pretty simple guide.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Rofl. For the thieving just link to mine, because it's pretty much win and I edit it when things changed, unlike you lazy boys. (:
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Luna wrote:
Rofl. For the thieving just link to mine, because it's pretty much win and I edit it when things changed, unlike you lazy boys. (:

HAY!

We take are time to make perfect ok? womanz... XD
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Jigsaw Is Bk wrote:
Luna wrote:

HAY!

We take are time to make perfect ok? womanz... XD
The thing is mine is perfect? So why need another, ayyy?
and I'm your womanz. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros   Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to all Skills! [With Screenshots] -- Jigsaw Is Bk & Gandalf & Petros
Page 1 of 1