Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..

Go down 
+4
Petros
Gandalf
need da kush
Lozo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lozo
Starter
Starter

Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. Empty
PostSubject: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Hello my name is Lorenzo and today i am here to say sorry for all of the stuff that i had did in the past and i hope all of that can be put be hide us. When i started playing Heaven-Pkz was at my 7th grade year with my good friend zzzmanzzz. When i 1st joined it was all good for about 1 moth or so and then everthin when down hill it 1st started with Man and then it just got worst but am not going to get into all of that all i want to say is that i have changed a lot in the last year since i was here i had my own server for 3 moths till i had to close it bc i had to much stuff to do and had to run the sever at the same time. Am ever sory about a lot of stuff that i did am not proud of my self for that stuff but what we have done in the past we can not fix but learn from so that is why i am here today i would like to start over with all of you so i am just realy sorry for the past but it is over it is done with. About me. I am going to be in 9th grade this coming year i play football and am starting line men for JV so that all about me and i am truly sorry. i would like to thank jig for tilling Heaven-Pkz is going back.

Lorenzo
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Aww, you still haven't learned how to spell Sad (No offence)
Back to top Go down
Lozo
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:40 pm

need da kush wrote:

i have got better
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

PostSubject: Re: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Lozo wrote:
need da kush wrote:

i have got better
Well, that's great friend! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:32 am

Moved to unrelated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

PostSubject: Re: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 am

Lozo wrote:
i would like to thank jig for tilling Heaven-Pkz is going back.

I think that means Jigsaw told you that Heaven is coming back?

And to that I say: Dammit Jig.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:50 am

Lozo wrote:
need da kush wrote:

i have got better
But the grammar hasn't apparently.
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 am

I'm sorry to say but why don't you go back on your server with "100+" players and was "one of the best around"... After all know need to come back when you aren't welcomed or you have bigger buisiness to handle...
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Dammit me.

He added me on facebook and kept asking me if the server was coming back so telling him it was, ends my problem.

Plus he will be banned within a week so what does it matter..

XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:43 am

YEH WELL YOU SUCK XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..   Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and i am here today just to say am sorry for all the stuff that i did in my past..
Page 1 of 1