Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let The Good Times Roll

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

Let The Good Times Roll Empty
PostSubject: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:53 am

Well, I decided since there are people visiting the forums, I'd like to share a history of The Twisted and the server. This has been posted on The Twisted clan page and I will attach some videos at the end.

History

A Great Beginning- The Twisted was formed by Petros and Blk Shadow 43 in the very early days of the server, right before pking was at its height. This remains the first and oldest clan in Heaven-Pkz. As more people joined the server, more people joined the clan. Soon, we were an unstoppable force.

Problems- When Heaven-Pkz reached the climax of fun, the dupers started arising. Before this happened, The Twisted would destroy any force that got in their way. Not only was it unfair that people were getting strong weapons, Death Capes, and other things without earning them, but people started to quit. Sadly, that's when Heaven-Pk broke down; we had a reset of all items, including the ones that were honestly earned. Heaven-Pkz went from having 100 players max to 10 players max. During this time, Petros quit for a short while and Blk Shadow 43 stayed and became co-owner.

Retaliation- Since Blk Shadow 43 couldn't pk because he was a co-owner and Petros was just returning, a brilliant idea was formed. When Petros had finally received enough gear to be a pker again, Blk Shadow suggested... pures! Petros went on to make Angel, and Blk Shadow 43 to D Claw Pure. The pures were just as unmatched as the mains; combinations of tactics in fighting all came out with the pures. Melee, Range, and Magic were stirred to beautifully kill someone with no trouble at all. The Twisted remained unstoppable and things went smoothly... for a while.

More Rough Times- Dupes were starting to rise up again in the server, though there were less than the first time. The co-owner of the clan since the first day it formed, Time, quit the game. Many people quit with Time, and soon the server started to die, slowly but surely. Shortly after that... Blk Shadow 43 quit, too.

One Man- Petros was leading The Twisted alone, and we kept our heads up high. People were still joining the game and we were great pkers. Out of the blue, clans were emerging, many of them afraid to fight us. Every clan that we did face fell before our might. (Before the end of the server, our win-loss was 3-0, though some of these battles happened with Blk Shadow 43 and Time.) Thing were looking bleary however, and the server was looking like another item reset would be in place.

The Traitor- Two great mistakes were made on this server: the reset, and giving Caleb co-owner. Caleb was a guy who had just walked along and said if he was given co, he could get people to join from his server. Shockingly, this worked and Caleb was given co. Many people argued with this. Blk Shadow 43 and Time even came back on the forums to taunt this mediocre stunt. Although some grew to like him, others had no trust for him. After maybe two weeks, Caleb pulled his stunt. He and his friends from his server all came on, and Caleb teleported everyone to the wild. Sadly, almost every person who was teleported there got killed by Caleb hacking how high he could hit. Though Petros wasn't on at this time, The Twisted suffered a great loss from the traitor. As a parting gift, Caleb spammed our old forums so badly that we had to re-locate to the one that we currently have.

The End- Not many people played after the Caleb incident. Dupes were still around, and although some players had good, legit in rares and pking gear, another reset still occured. Hardly anyone even cared to level up again, save for some people. A couple of days after the reset, Paul stated that he did not want to start the server all over again, and so Heaven-Pkz shut down, and The Twisted went with it.

Now- Petros still mods the forums and even though the clan is in-active, Paul said the server may start again in a few months. Hopefully then someone else will take over the clan, because Petros hs no interest in returning to the in-game world of Heaven-Pkz again.

Started: 6/13/09 ~ Ended: 1/12/10

Me hanging out with Blk Shadow 43 in the old days, before the first reset.

Made as a joke at the time, this video really shows how crowded the server was before the first reset and some of the cool items.

I make people dance to my version of Bad with better lyrics.

Link to PK Video of The Twisted.

Okay, PK video doesn't work but look what Gandalf said about it!

Gandalf wrote:
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Wilson476 pk vid! This is truly, the best pking vid that has ever came out of this server.

Yeah, it really was epic. Sad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:18 am

i don`t know what it was like before the first reset seeing as though i joined a week after it, however i do know that we had over 40+ players everyday, and after that well i think most of us knew that server was going to down hill in terms of players. That said people were still slowly joining the server and it still managed to carry on: the economy went back to normal, pking as fun as ever ( when someone actually bothered too) and bonuses were added for example, kree ` arra and the other god wars commanders. If the server comes back and it flourishes just like after the first reset, like most people i WILL play. Very Happy
and who knows, i might even apply to become a member of the twisted if it does come back...
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:52 pm

gotta miss the old times.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Again you remind of how good this dump used to be. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 pm

depressed nick?
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:56 pm

lol dont cry nick Smile
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Is honesty now synonymous with depression?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:58 pm

in relevance to ur context yes it was Razz
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:00 pm

leo wrote:
in relevance to ur context yes it was Razz

I don't believe it was, I was bitterly reminiscing about what the server used to be like, not sad, but irritated.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:02 pm

irritation can often lead to sadness and hatred Razz
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:03 pm

leo wrote:
irritation can often lead to sadness and hatred Razz

Maybe for someone as emotionally unstable as you.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:03 pm

nick get on portal and talk not sit here on a post
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:05 pm

im not emotionally unstable am i? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 am

leo wrote:
im not emotionally unstable am i? Shocked

That's a rhetorical question.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:31 pm

uh hu.... >.> Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Good Times Roll   Let The Good Times Roll Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Good Times Roll
Page 1 of 1