Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well here goes?

Go down 
+6
Taxxi
Jamie
Gandalf
need da kush
Jigsaw Is Bk
Leo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

well here goes? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Petros wrote:
Make sure that your walls are close together and sturdy.

HA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 pm

if only u lot knew....
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:14 am

well, I know more than they know, but I won't say anything. xD
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 am

leo wrote:
Super Swag wrote:
I am proud of you for growin some bawls and posting this GJ if you want tips on secks just ask me lolz Razz(TIP # 1 NEVER FORGET THE C?????)
ur 3 years younger than me and u want to give me adivce..... rofl ... just.... rofl.... XD

LoL i'm not 3 years younger i'm only 2 years younger and bout to be 1... You look like ur 10 anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 am

we're all friends here right? ehh? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Time
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Time

PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 pm

I'm a DinoSaur!

And now a post that actually relates to this thread.

Honestly Dan, I know you might think you love her. You really can't. You don't know enough about her. For all you know she could be a man.
(I'm not accusing her of being a man, just making a point). You don't know her well enough to actually love her. I promise you, dating over pixels will not be fun. Go find a girl at your school that you share common interests with. Date girls in you're school/that live close to you. Don't try to make something that can't happen, happen. She lives in the USA if I'm correct, and you live in the UK. I promise dude, if you want to find real love/get laid, you need to look for someone you can actually be with.

Sorry, It's just my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Time wrote:
I'm a DinoSaur!

And now a post that actually relates to this thread.

Honestly Dan, I know you might think you love her. You really can't. You don't know enough about her. For all you know she could be a man.
(I'm not accusing her of being a man, just making a point). You don't know her well enough to actually love her. I promise you, dating over pixels will not be fun. Go find a girl at your school that you share common interests with. Date girls in you're school/that live close to you. Don't try to make something that can't happen, happen. She lives in the USA if I'm correct, and you live in the UK. I promise dude, if you want to find real love/get laid, you need to look for someone you can actually be with.

Sorry, It's just my opinions.

That's what I've been telling him! And Lol at this part, "find real love/get laid".
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 pm

WTF IS WITH ALL THIS UNRELATED S*** JUST CLOSE THIS POST GUYS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:14 pm

thank you time for puttin it in simple words to day. somthing i couldn't do. dont ask me why. because im not absolutley sure why i couldnt i have training for alot of my day so im not home alot or idk? idk why im saying this just thanking you i guess? ha? uhmm Sad Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well here goes?   well here goes? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

well here goes?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven-Pkz :: Miscellaneous :: Unrelated-
Jump to: