Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RS usernames/display names?

Go down 
+6
zo
need da kush
Super Swag
jeep
Paul
Fallon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallon

RS usernames/display names? Empty
PostSubject: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am

Mine is xZAPKAx
Only talk to me if I talk to you though because its my brothers account & he plays on it more.

Post your username, lets get some heavenerz on RS?
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:23 am

Eww? Nty?
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:42 am

Paul if your not going to contribute to the topic dont post?

Grow up.
Your servers been dieing over the last month and thats because your main concern is making money. Not adding what your players want. Alot of the good suggestions there would improve the server and there not hard to add. But instead of doing anything useful you go onto your forums and post dumb shit no one cares about.
Back to top Go down
jeep
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:46 pm

o well..alright...

name on rs: durandjp

im not on much but i do play sometime:)
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Fallon wrote:
Paul if your not going to contribute to the topic dont post?

Grow up.
Your servers been dieing over the last month and thats because your main concern is making money. Not adding what your players want. Alot of the good suggestions there would improve the server and there not hard to add. But instead of doing anything useful you go onto your forums and post dumb shit no one cares about.

Burned Paul...

display name: Da SwAgg
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:17 pm

I thought you were like Kat Klaws or something Ken.
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Six Smithing and others but I'm not oging to post em
Back to top Go down
zo

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Here is mine I just started playing this on agen free h2o I just get on to pk or go hang out with friend so ya Smile
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:51 pm

zo wrote:
Here is mine I just started playing this on agen free h2o I just get on to pk or go hang out with friend so ya Smile
LMFAO!!!! Goooood one I'll believe you if you go on it and talk..Im sure you have all 99s..GTFO..But if it's yours you most likely bought it
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:10 pm

You couldn't tell a vagina from a Censored it would take me 10 years to believe you have all 99's....
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Zezima here Banana
Back to top Go down
http://1337pkz.com
zo

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Super Swag wrote:
You couldn't tell a vagina from a Censored it would take me 10 years to believe you have all 99's....
\

l0l ur 13 to super and u want to beet and nice job scameing jessemaster
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Zo, go onto this account add xZAPKAx and say to that file, Hi I am Lorenzo from Heaven-Pkz
We will meet in a world of your choice in varrock, I will take a screenshot.
Back to top Go down
satan666
Starter
Starter
satan666

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:59 am

potetkiller1, but i play more rps(runescape private server) but i hope you add some more stuffs, like it was before, like:dildo, deathcape, bandos spear, and get more of the dclaws Smile

GoodLuck with the server, hope it will get open soon, (plz realese the new client soon! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:29 am

legitsu

like jewjitsu LMAO...
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:50 pm

zo wrote:
Super Swag wrote:
\

l0l ur 13 to super and u want to beet and nice job scameing jessemaster

First thing you need to get ur story straight and i'm 14 not some 4th grader. You said i scammed that acc?This truely shows your level of dumbass we traded fairly he has my acc DA SWAGG101 which has like 1708 total so get your facts straight and stop making smart comments and don't lie about things you don't know about...
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Water N F1re

;p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RS usernames/display names?   RS usernames/display names? Empty

Back to top Go down

RS usernames/display names?
Page 1 of 1