Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos

Go down 
+4
evil pk
Taxxi
Paul
godrange73
8 posters
AuthorMessage
godrange73
godrange73

godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos Empty
PostSubject: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:19 pm

to sub for more videos please visit
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHeavenpkz

heres the video tell me what can i do to inprove my videos yea i know i got some shit wrong but just give me some tips to what can i do? ight? thanks!(i know the credits are fucked ok i was rushed!)
~godrange73~

Last edited by godrange73 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul
Administrator
Administrator
Paul

godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Very nice editing :p
Back to top Go down
godrange73
godrange73

PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 pm

i really didnt do that much editing tbh lol
Back to top Go down
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Good vid, some much needed advertisement. Well done. Smile
Back to top Go down
godrange73
godrange73

PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Taxxi wrote:
Good vid, some much needed advertisement. Well done. Smile

lol thanks
Back to top Go down
evil pk
Starter
Starter
evil pk

PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm

nice vid i was one of the longest kills lol Double-Finger
Back to top Go down
godrange73
godrange73

PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:37 pm

evil pk wrote:
nice vid i was one of the longest kills lol Double-Finger

yea lol wait til you see what my loot is next pvp video Smile
Back to top Go down
need da kush
need da kush

PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Nice pking m8!
Back to top Go down
godrange73
godrange73

PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:49 pm

need da kush wrote:
Nice pking m8!

Back to top Go down
smiley
Starter
Starter
smiley

PostSubject: awsome vid bro.   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:19 am

godrange73 wrote:
to sub for more videos please visit
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHeavenpkz

heres the video tell me what can i do to inprove my videos yea i know i got some shit wrong but just give me some tips to what can i do? ight? thanks!(i know the credits are fucked ok i was rushed!)
~godrange73~

Back to top Go down
v o d k a
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 am

Nice pking man
Back to top Go down
dfs yo ass

PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 am

2\5 star.

Very basic editing, nothing special.

Kills took too long...
Meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos   godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos Empty

Back to top Go down

godrange73's presents first pking video (updated) whip,dds,ags,and range combos
Page 1 of 1