Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

somthing for you all

Go down 
+3
Leo
robinhood6k
Jamie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

somthing for you all Empty
PostSubject: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:38 pm

to be honest. im not sure why im doing this but i feel like you all deserver it. Smile

here we go.

leo: thank you for being there making me laugh and making evrything fun. your great ill love you till i die. i love you!!

ryan(jig):you a great funny outgoing person and your a great friend Smile

ryan(taxxi):i know we have just become knew frnns and theres still alot to discover but i want you to know that i enjoy you being on teh server and that your truly one of a kind.

ken:i want you to know that somtimes your perverted jokes get a bit annoying but that wont stop me from saying kens a really fun guy Smile and that your one of people i would want to be there for me when sumthings wrong.

robin: your somone new that i ahve jsut recently got along with. i can say your very helpful lol my burn in my mouth last night Smile and that your a great freind as well said by mee in all the other thanks Smile

eldwolf:somthing new you dont see wild or crazy but at the same time your respectful and wanting to have a good time. yet i ahve lots more to discover about you i would like to tell you that your awesome Smile

alex: you leo and nick. are my 3 favorite guys in this whole game? why because you all are kind loyal respectful and honest. and thats somthing girls would love in a guy. and i jsut want to you to know that im thanking you for being here and being there when you need to be somwhere else but want to help me. thant you lvoe jamie Smile <3

nick:your truly no doubt in my mind one of the best people on this server no joke and id love to tell you that i enjoy being around you your very respectful fun outgoing and that i know that your always there for me make thigs better whn somthings wrong and you seem to know evrything about me and that i will never forget you throughtout the time i live <3

i love you all,
jamie.

Last edited by jamie on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
robinhood6k

PostSubject: Re: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:41 pm

why thank you maybe you ca help me idk how to make a siganture do you?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:42 pm

lol?
r u quitin or somet?
Back to top Go down
Super Swag
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Are you quiting Sad ?
Back to top Go down
eldwolf
eldwolf

PostSubject: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Your right i can be wild and crazy sometimes (oo don't look at me im as cold as ice) but anyway thanks Very Happy u r truely a good friend Thumbs up WoW king NO SHE ISN"T QUITING... Are you???

-eldwolf Loser
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Thanks, it's truly heartfelt and a nice thing to say. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Everyone hates me now Sad
Shes not quitting.
This is two things actually: To show how much she likes the listed people & to suck up to the staff.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Veteran
Veteran
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:24 pm

fallon i do not hate you. and tbh im not sucking up to any staff im just saying how much i appriciate them.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:27 pm

ya!!!!!!!!!!! so im staff now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Learn 2 read Danny :p
Back to top Go down
Leo
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: somthing for you all   somthing for you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:49 pm

gah!!!!!!!!!
not danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-.-
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: somthing for you all   somthing for you all Empty

Back to top Go down

somthing for you all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum