Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could assassinate one person...

Go down 
+3
Chaos Corps
Fallon
Petros
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Petros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Petros

If you could assassinate one person... Empty
PostSubject: If you could assassinate one person...   If you could assassinate one person... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:38 am

Well, if you had a one choice to assassinate someone, who would it be? And give a reason.

For me, it would probably be... Justin Bieber. And the reason is he steals the interest of so many girls, yet he sounds like he hasn't even hit puberty. It ticks me off.
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: If you could assassinate one person...   If you could assassinate one person... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:29 pm

I would kill Justin Bieber, all the little grade 7 girls are all like he's so hot. The guys all hate him and holy shit is his voice annoying me and all my girlfriends agree that he should die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

PostSubject: Re: If you could assassinate one person...   If you could assassinate one person... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Hitler, Obviously.

If you could assassinate one person... Cfd2d25e522a5be6
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: If you could assassinate one person...   If you could assassinate one person... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Um,, I say Obama.
He should be assasinated because he is running the U,S goverment into the ground with his gayass descisions.
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: If you could assassinate one person...   If you could assassinate one person... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:30 pm

hehe i0wn you have alot to learn, obama has almost nothing to do with the decisions of america. basicly since the late 60's early 70's nixons time the president has had almost no power.

anyway id assassinate justin bieber he's so fucking annoying once the kid hits puberty he's going to loose his voice and he wont be shit but for the mean time i have to listen to all these hoes masterbate in public to him. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
zo

PostSubject: Re: If you could assassinate one person...   If you could assassinate one person... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Justin Bieber omfg he is so hot lol jking he is a gay fagit his voice is edited and everthing bc he cant sing

hahaahhah he is like 14 to ahahahahhhaha and he is rish wow that sucks for all of us hahahhahaahahhaahhah

Last edited by zo on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to had ahahahahah)
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: If you could assassinate one person...   If you could assassinate one person... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:23 pm

This stopped being funny, stop flaming each other unless your contributing to the topic, both of you have posted who you want to assassinate, don't post again.

-Deleted multiple replies of spam/flame nature in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

PostSubject: Re: If you could assassinate one person...   If you could assassinate one person... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 pm

i0wn3v3ry wrote:
Um,, I say Obama.
He should be assasinated because he is running the U,S goverment into the ground with his gayass descisions.

Like L3git said, it's been a long chain of events, being the president now is the worse job you could ever imagine. Honestly, if the war and all Bush's programs end up being good, he'll be remembered as a hero. Only time can tell these things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could assassinate one person...   If you could assassinate one person... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could assassinate one person...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven-Pkz :: Miscellaneous :: Unrelated-
Jump to: