Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all Wishing to become Global Moderator.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blk Shadow43
Blk Shadow43

To all Wishing to become Global Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: To all Wishing to become Global Moderator.   To all Wishing to become Global Moderator. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 pm

This is to everyone who would like to become global moderator. I am group Moderator of the Global Moderator group and If you would like to be a Global Mod then Click on the Moderator Group and click subscribe to this group. I will either accept or deny your membership into this group. The group members MUST have applied and have had experience Modding forums before. I will also demote any inactive, unhelpful, or corrupt global mods, and nick if you'd like to have some power in this decision reply here and I will accept your opinions too.

Global Mods:

Head Global Mod: Blk Shadow43

Global Mods: Fallon, Petros, Gandalf, Super Swag

EDIT: There will be no more Global Mods Accepted until the forum becomes busier and more crowded. I will leave the subscriptions to the group pending and I will choose more global mods later as the forum needs them.

Best ways to become a Global Mod:

-DO NOT Posthunt
-Help users over the forum
-Report any spamming to a Global Mod
-DO NOT ASK for Global Mod I will come to you
-Don't get involved in any huge flame wars, just ask a Mod to lock the flame topic.

UPDATE: Membership to the Global Mod group is closed for now until we have a need for more mods. Until we start accepting again you will not be able to subscrie to this group.

Last edited by Blk Shadow43 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

To all Wishing to become Global Moderator.
Page 1 of 1