Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My admin back, Paul only realy.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

My admin back, Paul only realy. Empty
PostSubject: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Ok,

Im back for good now so having my admin back would be nice, ive pked/pjed all the stuff I realy need so im good now.

Only paul can decide realy the fate of my admin so thats why i say this is for him.

Up to you paul ;p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jigsawisbk
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm

I know you said this is just for Paul and I hope you don't mind but I felt I needed to say this..

I don't think it's fair that staff can quit and then come back and get staff back just like that. It's not fair on the staff that did stick around and stay loyal when things weren't going so well.. That's all I have to say. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Taxxi wrote:
I know you said this is just for Paul and I hope you don't mind but I felt I needed to say this..

I don't think it's fair that staff can quit and then come back and get staff back just like that. It's not fair on the staff that did stick around and stay loyal when things weren't going so well.. That's all I have to say. Smile

You have a fair point taxxi, I planned to leave and just didnt realy get round to it, I didnt want to leave a good admin place closed to someone if I did leave, so demoted before I decided seemed a good idea. (at the time)
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Umm, I know you said this is for Paul only, but if you get a special privledge, then I should, I said I was taking a break, nowhere did I say I was quitting, and I was demoted to moderator, but ehh, Anyways, goodluck with this.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:46 pm

i0wn3v3ry wrote:
Umm, I know you said this is for Paul only, but if you get a special privledge, then I should, I said I was taking a break, nowhere did I say I was quitting, and I was demoted to moderator, but ehh, Anyways, goodluck with this.

Cheers homie ;p

I dunno why I put paul only, it will be only paul who wont post ;p
Back to top Go down
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 pm

I think i came across a bit too negative then. I Do hope you get Admin back. Smile
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Hmm, more then likely, its going to be Paul who DOESENT post lolz.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk
Ingame Admin
Ingame Admin
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Taxxi wrote:
I think i came across a bit too negative then. I Do hope you get Admin back. Smile

Naa, tax you had a fair point, it is unfair but ya know. Im only asking ;p
Back to top Go down
zo

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:40 am

why dont u make an app and a poll and have people vote u will get it back if u make an app bc iwould vote YES
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:44 am

You and Thomas should both have Admin back, because even though you both said you were going to take a break or quit, it never actually did happen. Just my opinion though because to be honest it sucks being the only Admin and getting flamed or made fun of for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org/
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am

Fallon, I know its wierd and everything, that you hate me, but its wierd seeing you post something like that, I mean I really do want to be your friend still, and I hope I can get these people to stay from quitting, but I hope you do your job as an admin, just pm me if you need help or anything, I won't make fun of you for asking for help Wink

Paul, goodfight though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My admin back, Paul only realy.   My admin back, Paul only realy. Empty

Back to top Go down

My admin back, Paul only realy.
Page 1 of 1