Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tatics13

If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. Empty
PostSubject: If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.   If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:18 pm

I can help you with a lot of things like,how to donate,were to level up,etc...
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.   If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:11 pm

This should be in unrelated not here i dont think
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.insanitypkz.com
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.   If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Wrong Section.

Legit, quit post hunting.
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.   If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 pm

wow? i said this is the wrong section same thing as you quit being such a hard ass.
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.   If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Dude, you've posted on every single topic, and your the last topic poster, on all the "new topics"
Back to top Go down
Legit

PostSubject: Re: If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.   If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:28 pm

OMG have you not noticed that thats the same thing for you 0wn? stop accusing me of the same crap you do.
Back to top Go down
ernie

PostSubject: Re: If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.   If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Legit wrote:
OMG have you not noticed that thats the same thing for you 0wn? stop accusing me of the same crap you do.
yah this is true thomas u are a pretty big post hunter and stop bein such a hardass he was jus telling him to put itin a dif section
Back to top Go down
i0wn3v3ry
Legendary Member
Legendary  Member
i0wn3v3ry

PostSubject: Re: If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.   If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Rofl, Devin, coming from a kid, who is iped from the server, what you say means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Taxxi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Taxxi

PostSubject: Re: If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.   If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Someone Lock this please! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.   If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you need help in game just tell me I will be at training place.
Page 1 of 1