Heaven-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests.

Go down 
3 posters

Are these good ideas?
Yes
Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. I_vote_lcap80%Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. I_vote_lcap20%Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Some are, some aren't (Post which aren't/are)
Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. I_vote_lcap0%Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. Empty
PostSubject: Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests.   Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:43 pm

This is a thread for all the best suggestions, for Paul to look at, instead of searching through the entire forum. It will be updated every time someone comes up with something that a good number of people have liked.

• Checked/Unchecked Spells -

When you click a spell, this white line appears around it - Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. Checkedunchecked

I can supply the icons if you wish.

• Energy Potions -

Add in working energy potions to the game, either to the potion shop, or as a herblore level.

• Runecrafting Robes -

These could give more exp to runecrafting, and look pretty tight to. Someone needs to find the models tho.

• Zaro's Curses -

The new prayer book. This server would be the first to have it, and it would be pretty damn awesome if I do say so myself.

• A voting link in the ingame, and forum chatbox.

• A somewhat larger starter, 250 runes and 10m basically.

• A "New Player Guide" command, giving new players an idea on how to train, and how to make some decent money.

• More PVP points per kill, Not hundreds more, maybe 70 or 80 more.

• Overdrive Potions -

Set them at the required herblore level, would be a nice addition.

• Increase fishing's exp rate by 100 for each fish type.

• Make Dragon Claws, a little less. Maybe 600-700k points.

• Make the drop rate on Kree'arra a little higher, or HP a little less.

• Increase the barrows drop rate.

• Imbued rings, such as Warrior, Archer and Berserker. The current Daganoth King drops could be replaced with these, and the regular rings could be the drops of something else.

• New quests that allow us to unlock new items, or special powers.

That's it for now, if I see\hear of more later, I will add them.

Last edited by Chaos Corps on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
xxxmanxxxx
xxxmanxxxx

Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests.   Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Add d claws plz to it if u made a nice lest then add them
Back to top Go down
Chaos Corps
Chaos Corps

PostSubject: Re: Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests.   Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:48 pm

There's not enough support for that idea, and it isn't something I think Paul would do. Just wait.
Back to top Go down
Pk Zerker
Pk Zerker

PostSubject: Re: Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests.   Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:57 pm

hmm nice suggestion but i would like it go through but its up too paul ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.heaven-pkz.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests.   Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests. Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Suggestion thread; Everyone's good ideas compiled into one thread, New: Beserker Ring(I) and New quests.
Page 1 of 1